991 users online (141 members and 850 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1341
    Quote Originally Posted by billybanana View Post
    I captured the story for those that missed it https://youtu.be/pS-3HeyYNKA
    Thank you so very much. I really appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by CalliopeGG View Post
    What is the thing that will shock us at the site please? VR poking around with a stick??
    The question is, why would he drive all that way to the crime scene to poke around with a little stick🤔 ..... what's that all about!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    At this point nothing would surprise me

Going on AR recent posts on SM about Charlie bezzina which I figure ( correct me if wrong) to be before any ACA promo makes me think there were prior discussions about ACA doing segment

Quote Originally Posted by Itsapuzzle View Post
    The question is, why would he drive all that way to the crime scene to poke around with a little stick�� ..... what's that all about!

Perhaps the woman wanted to see the site for one reason or another and he offered to drive her because he knew where it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Oona View Post
    Only that she concealed her identity.
    I reckon VRs wife.

What is the thing that will shock us at the site please? VR poking around with a stick??
    Why was he poking around with a stick. This is strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsapuzzle View Post
    The question is, why would he drive all that way to the crime scene to poke around with a little stick樂 ..... what's that all about!

Good question. I keep going back to the earlier search at Toolern Vale where many resources were deployed for that large scale search. The D's obviously had a fair amount of info back then and the discovery of Karen's body and the CCTV footage that they have (much more than we have seen) has substantially strengthened the case. Detectives know that the defence Lawyer is skilled and they are being very patient, diligent and getting advice how to counter and eliminate many of the what if's they will try to put up to create doubt to a jury. Ticking the boxes one by one until they call BINGO.
    Last edited by Detective Willy; 06-19-2017 at 06:01 AM. Reason: duplicate

HINTS of insufficient evidence for charges to be laid... and the possibility of a Cold Case... in the ACA story?

Quote Originally Posted by Armchair snoop View Post
    Why was he poking around with a stick. This is strange.
    I'm thinking there might be some more evidence there that the police haven't found. He's looking for something IMO. I hope they take another look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    IMO this evening's ACA episode was all much ado about nothing. Apparently ACA approached Vasko a few days prior to filming and invited him to be part of the show. He declined with a heap of abuse to the ACA female employee. So he knew that the TV crew would be there and it all just got the better of him. He had to go have a stickybeak. Probably scared shitless that he'd left something behind when he helped Borce dump Karen's body.
    Did the producer who approached VR at home tell him the date and time they would be there at the site. Foul mouthed abuse, this guy is all class. No date of when the encounter occurred was published. Why does this family throw all this abuse at the media when they are trying to help find KRs killer, ignoring the sensationalism.

I'm thinking there might be some more evidence there that the police haven't found. He's looking for something IMO. I hope they take another look at it.
    I need to know what was in his pockets .... was hoping they'd get in a scuffle and end up with Martin, VR and Charlie rolling on the ground, thus causing the contents of bulging pockets to dislodge for all to see, h'mm .... what a missed opportunity 🙄

At this point nothing would surprise me

IMO, he was scratching around the dirt to see how firm it was, if the area had been dug up sometime recently..
    I think there's something that's been hidden there prior to Karens body placement...He was seeing if they dug it up!

That woman in the car was the lookout..I think she called him to come back when ACA turned up!

MOO
    Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Quote Originally Posted by JLZ View Post
    Perhaps the woman wanted to see the site for one reason or another and he offered to drive her because he knew where it was.
    My question still remains , how did he know the exact location of the site. I think it was cads who posted a reasonably detailed location of the site, so VR is either following Websleuths or has been there before. Still too suss I reckon.

Gee I hope he doesn't think that he is smarter than the investigating police.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Willy View Post
    Good question. I keep going back to the earlier search at Toolern Vale where many resources were deployed for that large scale search. The D's obviously had a fair amount of info back then and the discovery of Karen's body and the CCTV footage that they have (much more than we have seen) has substantially strengthened the case. Detectives know that the defence Lawyer is skilled and they are being very patient, diligent and getting advice how to counter and eliminate many of the what if's they will try to put up to create doubt to a jury. Ticking the boxes one by one until they call BINGO.
    My thoughts as well. Find the whole process fascinating. Surely they would not commit the time/effort and money into a benign search. As a member of the general public we all want it to happen post haste. Just doesn't work that way, the longer they take to work their jigsaw puzzle together the better. My thoughts only somebody out there wants to nail this without an element of doubt. Love the process and admire those committed to justice.

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast