GUILTY TX - Racial overtones in forefront as teen Breana Harmon Talbott charged in fake rape report

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Washington Post:

‘Hoax’: Texas teen made up widely publicized story
of being kidnapped, raped by 3 black men, police say

---
Fear gripped the small town of Denison, Tex., after 18-year-old Breana Harmon Talbott burst into a church on a Wednesday night, bleeding and wearing only a shirt, bra and underwear. She said that three black men in ski masks had kidnapped her.
---
The story caught the attention of far right websites, which focused on the alleged suspects’ race. Many seemed angry over a perceived lack of media coverage.

It was posted five times to a Donald Trump subreddit. One headline read, “Three black man kidnapped and gang raped an engaged 18 year old white girl yesterday. IF THE RACES WERE REVERSED, THIS WOULD BE NATIONAL NEWS. THESE MEN DESERVE TO BE HANGED.”
---
much more at the link

As if we don't have enough real life racial divides. Ugh.
Whatever her thinking or motivation for this story, I'm glad the truth has come out before it could escalate further.
Her story was elaborate, she play acted a specific victimology and even staged a crime scene. This is highly disturbing behaviour.

JMO.

I hope she is prosecuted too, little liar😠😠

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

charged with making a false report to a peace officer, a class B misdemeanour, which has a penalty of up to 180 days in jail and a fine of up to US$2000

Chief Burch said the department "will also seek restitution for the significant costs for conducting such a major investigation".

not enough IMO!

hope she does not become a nurse because who could trust her

right... im sure she lacks history so will not get punishment enough. she should be ashamed of herself making a fake claim with the atmosphere currently.

charged with making a false report to a peace officer, a class B misdemeanour, which has a penalty of up to 180 days in jail and a fine of up to US$2000

Chief Burch said the department "will also seek restitution for the significant costs for conducting such a major investigation".

not enough IMO!

hope she does not become a nurse because who could trust her

People like them harm real victims. It trivializes their suffering.

That being said, people who do this like attention and are obsessed by it. They want people to feel sorry for them. They are perpetual victims and always play victim. This is a form of extreme narcissism mixed with Histrionic and Borderline Personality Disorder with Munchausen Syndrome.

She could have sent those men to prison for life. It is scary that someone just has to claim you did something and you are charged, convicted and doing life in prison.

Luckily this one was vague. But what about the ones who name a person? It's frightening how many people are incarcerated with no evidence except the word of someone else.

I don't have the answers but there has to be a better way. Too many innocent people torn from families for years at a time. It's disgusting.

1393538790000-Emmett-Till.jpg

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/31...DAY/2014/02/27//1393538790000-Emmett-Till.jpg

Talbott’s former fiance, [REDACTED], told KDFW-TV he is “moving on” from the relationship after the terrible betrayal. He said he and Talbott had a fight before she disappeared, but he doesn’t understand why she would stage a gang rape.

The fight was over whether the couple would move after Hollingsworth joined the Army. According to Facebook posts, Talbott and Hollingsworth had been engaged since November 2016 and started dating in April 2016.
<snip> http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/brean...g-rape-hoax-black-men-photos-facebook-fiance/

Sick chick, who would falsely accuse innocent people in order to spite/gain attention from someone else. Glad her fiance dumped her. She is surely a sociopath/psychopath who doesn't have a conscience. People like her don't care who they hurt; they view other people only as tools to get what they want, IMO.

Breana Talbott has been indicted today:

Breana Harmon Talbott, 19, was indicted on two counts of tampering with physical evidence and two counts of tampering with a government record, the Grayson County district attorney's office said in a statement.

Three of the charges she faces are third-degree felonies, punishable by two to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. The fourth charge is a state felony and is punishable by up to two years in a state jail and a additional $10,00 fine.

While Talbott was originally arrested on a misdemeanor charge of making a false report, Grayson County District Attorney Joe Brown said her actions warrant higher charges.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...teen-indicted-police-say-lied-kidnapped-raped

She could have sent those men to prison for life. It is scary that someone just has to claim you did something and you are charged, convicted and doing life in prison.

Luckily this one was vague. But what about the ones who name a person? It's frightening how many people are incarcerated with no evidence except the word of someone else.

I don't have the answers but there has to be a better way. Too many innocent people torn from families for years at a time. It's disgusting.

How could she send them to prison for life? They didn't exist.

Like I said before, luckily this one was vague. However it still had the potential to result in long prison sentences for innocent men. Because the cops could have brought in 3 black men and she could have identified them as her attackers.

Men are charged with rape because a girl/woman points at them and says "he raped me."
They are held in jail until trial, sometimes for years.
Then a jury is tasked with deciding who to believe.

In cases where the female happens to be more sympathetic, innocent men are being convicted.
A life sentence should not be possible based solely on another person's word.
That's what had the potential to happen in this case. Thankfully for the black men in that area, it did not. :twocents:

She hasn't named anybody. There have been cases where innocent men have actually been accused, and even then it didn't result in the prosecution of the accuser.

It doesn't surprise me that "she" has people defending her.

Anyone with any sense of how Black people are treated when crimes like these are "reported" only have to look back at Susan Smith or Charles Stuart. You can go back further and look at "Rosewood" or "Tulsa."

It seems no one cares or has ever really cared. The "accusers" even if they are lying are still the "victims."

All she had to do was "point to" three innocent Black Men and a jury would convict them. Do you not understand that?? Three INNOCENT Men!!

Maybe you don't remember when the Susan Smith case happened... or the Charles Stuart case happened... but I do. INNOCENT Black Men were rounded up and their rights as America Citizens were violated. It was a lynch mob... based on the accusations of the people who actually committed the crimes.

I have NO sympathy for this girl and her racist accusations that COULD have cost INNOCENT people their lives. Especially in the political climate we are in. I will not shed one tear for her. None at all. She will more than likely be found "Not Guilty" because that's what we do to pretty little sociopath's like her.

All she had to do was "point to" three innocent Black Men and a jury would convict them. Do you not understand that?? Three INNOCENT Men!!

Maybe you don't remember when the Susan Smith case happened... or the Charles Stuart case happened... but I do. INNOCENT Black Men were rounded up and their rights as America Citizens were violated. It was a lynch mob... based on the accusations of the people who actually committed the crimes.

I have NO sympathy for this girl and her racist accusations that COULD have cost INNOCENT people their lives. Especially in the political climate we are in. I will not shed one tear for her. None at all. She will more than likely be found "Not Guilty" because that's what we do to pretty little sociopath's like her.

Like I said. This is a political prosecution. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back