Michael Jackson In Serious Condition

concernedperson

Former Member
Reaction score
On Catherine Crier. He has taken an overdose of demerol and Jack Daniels and in serious condition. Santa Barbara police looking into it. This is from NE reliable sources.Family sources confirming. Who Knows?

Doesn't sound like he was just having a cup of cheer, does it?

Jeana (DP) said:
Maybe we should have a vigil for him. :sick:

Not! Also saying that financial stresses were upon him. Losing Neverland Ranch on December 20th.

concernedperson said:
It sounds like he is packed now. LOL! This is happening in Bahrain. Was in a palace but now in hospital.

I'm confused, is he in Bahrain? I thought he was, but first post says Santa Barbara police looking into it. ???

I believe it is only a matter of time before he succeeds in killing himself....there will be no tremendous comeback from this guy....his life, career and everything else is in the toilet....mostly from his own undoing....

DEPUTYDAWG said:
I'm confused, is he in Bahrain? I thought he was, but first post says Santa Barbara police looking into it. ???

Yes, he is in Bahrain. Apparently Santa Barbara police have a special interest in his condition. I kinda think someone else has come forward and they are considering charges against him. JMO. This was the way it sounded to me.

I wonder if this is the end of the road for the King of Pop.

oh, no!! you mean the poor dear will have to live in a normal house like the rest of us...??? horrors!!! we must DO something....!

I may be cold and mean, but:

Dear Michael:

17.gif

2.gif

if he releases a katrina relief song, *I* just might overdose on demerol and jack daniels,, anything to free myself from the torture of having to hear it...!

Give me his address in Bahrain, I'll send another bottle of Jack. Anyone want to donate some left over Seconal they may have in their medicine chest?

Casshew said:
Michael Jackson has not overdosed

Contrary to rumors, his spokesperson says the pop star is doing fine

In an exclusive statement released to Access Hollywood, Michael Jackson's spokesperson fires back at reports that the pop star has suffered an overdose from drugs and alcohol. In response to a story by The National Enquirer that Jackson suffered from an overdose from drugs and alcohol, his spokesperson and publicist, Raymone K. Bain, released the following statement to Access Hollywood:

“Michael Jackson and been working with several artists recording his Katrina Relief song, and with me all week, including today. He is doing fine and I have never seen him happier or healthier. Whomever these individuals are who are intent on disseminating false information throughout the media regarding Mr. Jackson, should begin hiring good attorneys; and the journalists who continuously rely on these ‘sources’ should begin checking them thoroughly, because Mr. Jackson's tolerance level has come to an end.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10401375/

Well, there ya go. Raymone has spoken so it must be true. These people have more games to play than we could ever think of. LOL!

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Wasn't Raymone Bain fired near the end of his trial? Am I thinking of the right lady? Has she been rehired, or do I have my spokesperson's confused? (That wouldn't surprise me, LOL)

You are right. She was fired and I don't know where she is coming from.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Wasn't Raymone Bain fired near the end of his trial? Am I thinking of the right lady? Has she been rehired, or do I have my spokesperson's confused? (That wouldn't surprise me, LOL)
She was but I think they kissed and made up....she's probably closer to the Jackson camp (i.e. MJ's mom) than to MJ himself....IMO

concernedperson said:
You are right. She was fired and I don't know where she is coming from.

I swear, there is NOTHING NORMAL when it comes to MJ and his doings (and undoings, LOL!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back