Found Safe CA - Carlos, 2, & Jayden Cortez, 1, Cathedral City, 23 March 2017

LaborDayRN

Reaction score
http://ktla.com/2017/03/23/amber-al...len-in-cathedral-city-with-2-toddlers-inside/

Authorities on Thursday were searching for two young boys who were abducted in Cathedral City during a vehicle theft, authorities said.

The children, ages 1 and 2, were in a white, 2016 Honda Accord with tinted windows and license plate No. 7TJR654, according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Their names are Jayden and Carlos Cortez.

Jayden Cortez (1), Carlos Cortez (2)
Last seen in Cathedral City, CA

Vehicle:
2016 Honda Accord, White
California license plate #7TJR654
The children were abducted from Cathedral City, California. The suspect is unknown. The children were abducted during the commission of a vehicle theft. The suspect was last seen driving the listed vehicle.

If you have information, contact:

Cathedral City Police Department
Call: 911
Missing children

Jayden Cortez
Age now: 1
Sex: Male
Skin: Hispanic
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 1'5"
Weight: 30 pounds
Description: Last seen wearing a white shirt and blue shorts
Carlos Cortez
Age now: 2
Sex: Male
Skin: Hispanic
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 2'0"
Weight: 40 pounds

Suspect

Name Unknown

The suspect was unknown but last seen driving the Accord toward Ramon Road,according to Cathedral City police.

The person stole the vehicle around 6:45 p.m. from the 31500 block of Whispering Palms Trail, officers said.

Jayden, 1, is about 30 pounds and last seen wearing a white shirt and blue shorts. Carlos, 2, is about 40 pounds.

Both are described as Hispanic with brown hair and brown eyes.

http://ktla.com/2017/03/23/amber-al...len-in-cathedral-city-with-2-toddlers-inside/

Oh! Hahaha. I guess we were both on it at the same time! These two are so little! They need to be found! The amber alert came through on my phone!

I got the alert too, downtown San Diego here!

Thank you to the kind Mod that gave me the red letters in the title. :tyou:

Please let these babies be found safe!! :please:

@mrsobrien there is already a topic for this case

Babysitter left the kids in the car? Geez. Drug buy maybe?

There is quite a lot going on #AmberAlert on twitter. I'm not sure of the sources, it's "downstairs" type of info. This is terrifying. Poor babies, please let this end quickly and safely!

There is quite a lot going on #AmberAlert on twitter. I'm not sure of the sources, it's "downstairs" type of info. This is terrifying. Poor babies, please let this end quickly and safely!

I'm not terribly "twitter literate" :blushing: Would I just search Cathedral City Amber Alert to see the info?

I want to hear these babies are safe. I'm sick to my stomach over this. They must be terrified!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back