1224 users online (195 members and 1029 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Zamar, 3, & Maria Cox, 1, Detroit, 23 March 2017

3-year-old boy and 1-year-old girl missing from home in Detroit

Detroit police are looking for a missing 3-year-old boy and 1-year-old girl who were reported missing by the kids mother Thursday night.

The mother claims 3-year-old Zamar Cox and 1-year-old Maria Cox were last seen on Tuesday afternoon, police said. However, their father tells police he returned the kids to their mom's that evening.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/3...ome-in-detroit

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Doesn't sound good.

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Detroit police seek help finding 2 missing kids

Nicquel Terry and Holly Fournier , The Detroit News Published 7:07 a.m. ET March 24, 2017 | Updated 3 minutes ago

Two small children are missing and Detroit police are seeking the public’s help in finding them.

A 23-year-old Detroit mother reported that her daughter, 1-year-old Marcia Cox and son, 3-year-old Zammar Cox, were allowed to visit their father this week but never returned home.The father alleges he dropped Marcia and Zammar off at home at 5 p.m. Tuesday on the 900 block of Whitmore, near Woodward and McNichols.

The kids' mother reported them missing at 9 p.m. Thursday...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...dren/99572414/

But the police don't think the children are in any danger. Possibly missing since Tuesday, reported Thursday night, but in no danger. OK then...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyhorses View Post
    But the police don't think the children are in any danger. Possibly missing since Tuesday, reported Thursday night, but in no danger. OK then...
    Someone needs to look up the definition of danger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 missing Detroit children found safe with family member

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2...-family-member
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    2 kids found with relative after parents' confusion

Holly Fournier , The Detroit News Published 7:07 a.m. ET March 24, 2017 | Updated 1 hour ago

Two young children have been found safe with a relative after police waded through conflicting stories provided by the parents.

Zammer Cox, 3, and Marcia Cox, 1, have been in the custody of the*relative in Detroit since their mother dropped them off earlier this week, police said.

The 23-year-old mother later reported the children missing around 9 p.m. Thursday. Her reasoning was unclear Friday, but police previously indicated she*may suffer from "some mental issues." ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...dren/99572414/

That whole situation sounds messed up. Something definitely is off with the mom. She either potentially has mental problems like the article mentions or she was trying to cause trouble for the father by taking the kids to a relative's home and then reporting them missing. Why else would someone wait over 24 hours to report a 1 year old and 3 year old missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope someone besides Mom is keeping a close eye on those beautiful babies. Something is not right with her right now. She may need some help to get things back in order.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Time to get mom some help. Family and child services have had a clear warning that mom is in "trouble". Unless this is some strange custody struggle and I won't put much money on that option, It's up to family and the village to keep mom and children safe. Most often it seems tragedy is the warning. So this family is lucky. Please don't let mom or her kids down.