Found Safe MI - Zamar, 3, & Maria Cox, 1, Detroit, 23 Mar 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
3-year-old boy and 1-year-old girl missing from home in Detroit
zamar-maria-cox.jpg

Detroit police are looking for a missing 3-year-old boy and 1-year-old girl who were reported missing by the kids mother Thursday night.

The mother claims 3-year-old Zamar Cox and 1-year-old Maria Cox were last seen on Tuesday afternoon, police said. However, their father tells police he returned the kids to their mom's that evening.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/3-year-old-boy-and-1-year-old-girl-missing-from-home-in-detroit

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Detroit police seek help finding 2 missing kids

Nicquel Terry and Holly Fournier , The Detroit News Published 7:07 a.m. ET March 24, 2017 | Updated 3 minutes ago

Two small children are missing and Detroit police are seeking the public’s help in finding them.

A 23-year-old Detroit mother reported that her daughter, 1-year-old Marcia Cox and son, 3-year-old Zammar Cox, were allowed to visit their father this week but never returned home.The father alleges he dropped Marcia and Zammar off at home at 5 p.m. Tuesday on the 900 block of Whitmore, near Woodward and McNichols.

The kids' mother reported them missing at 9 p.m. Thursday...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/03/24/missing-children/99572414/

But the police don't think the children are in any danger. Possibly missing since Tuesday, reported Thursday night, but in no danger. OK then...

But the police don't think the children are in any danger. Possibly missing since Tuesday, reported Thursday night, but in no danger. OK then...

Someone needs to look up the definition of danger [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 kids found with relative after parents' confusion

Holly Fournier , The Detroit News Published 7:07 a.m. ET March 24, 2017 | Updated 1 hour ago

Two young children have been found safe with a relative after police waded through conflicting stories provided by the parents.

Zammer Cox, 3, and Marcia Cox, 1, have been in the custody of the*relative in Detroit since their mother dropped them off earlier this week, police said.

The 23-year-old mother later reported the children missing around 9 p.m. Thursday. Her reasoning was unclear Friday, but police previously indicated she*may suffer from "some mental issues." ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/03/24/missing-children/99572414/

That whole situation sounds messed up. Something definitely is off with the mom. She either potentially has mental problems like the article mentions or she was trying to cause trouble for the father by taking the kids to a relative's home and then reporting them missing. Why else would someone wait over 24 hours to report a 1 year old and 3 year old missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope someone besides Mom is keeping a close eye on those beautiful babies. Something is not right with her right now. She may need some help to get things back in order.

Time to get mom some help. Family and child services have had a clear warning that mom is in "trouble". Unless this is some strange custody struggle and I won't put much money on that option, It's up to family and the village to keep mom and children safe. Most often it seems tragedy is the warning. So this family is lucky. Please don't let mom or her kids down.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez
Back