1114 users online (249 members and 865 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

SC - Zoey Carles, 12, Laurens County, 22 March 2017

Deputies search for missing 12-year-old in Laurens County

12-year-old Zoey Carles headed to a barn around 6 p.m. Wednesday and did not return. Deputies responded around 11 p.m.
    K-9 Units from the sheriff’s office and the S.C. Law Enforcement Division (SLED) Aviation Unit are trying to find her.
    http://wspa.com/2017/03/24/deputies-...in-laurens-co/

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/349...irl-in-clinton
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Multiple agencies, SLED, FBI, helicopter searching for missing girl
    Several local and state agencies and the FBI have joined the Laurens County Sheriff's Office in the search for a missing 12-year-old girl. Zoey's family said it is "uncharacteristic" and "not common" for Zoey to be gone without explanation.
    http://www.wyff4.com/article/upstate...g-girl/9177837

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...669984739173:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Multiple agencies, SLED, FBI, helicopter searching for missing girl

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    From Los' link:

Deputies said they got a call just before 11 p.m. Thursday night reporting that Zoey had headed toward a barn on the property around 6 p.m. that evening and had not returned. A tipster called the Sheriff's Office after seeing the news about Zoey's disappearance and reported seeing her on the road near the home between 5 and 6 p.m. The caller said Zoey was carrying a backpack.
    - Audrey Hepburn

http://www.foxcarolina.com/category/213550/live-video2
    lots of vehicles leaving-wonder if she has been found?

Hope she is found safe. I'm glad that LE seems to be on this and fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh.

"A tipster called the Sheriff's Office after seeing the news about Zoey's disappearance and reported seeing her on the road near the home between 5 and 6 p.m. The caller said Zoey was carrying a backpack."

LAURENS Co., S.C. (WSPA) – Laurens Co. Sheriff’s have suspended the search for missing girl, Zoey Carles, 12, in Clinton.

She has been declared a runaway, according to deputies.
    http://wspa.com/2017/03/24/deputies-...in-laurens-co/

Oh My. She is so young. And very petite. What a dangerous situation for her. She will attract a lot of bad attention. PLEASE go somewhere safe sweet girl.

Makes me angry that the stopped searching for her. She is only 12. It is not safe for her to 'run away.'
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Oh My. She is so young. And very petite. What a dangerous situation for her. She will attract a lot of bad attention. PLEASE go somewhere safe sweet girl.

Makes me angry that the stopped searching for her. She is only 12. It is not safe for her to 'run away.'
    I am hoping they only stopped searching around her property but will continue searching elsewhere.
    - Audrey Hepburn

At least it seems that her disappearance is creating a lot of buzz on MSN. I hope she is found soon and children's welfare check her home situation. Children do not disappear for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie View Post
    At least it seems that her disappearance is creating a lot of buzz on MSN. I hope she is found soon and children's welfare check her home situation. Children do not disappear for no reason.
    My wife went to medical school with the father and though I appreciate that one never knows the complete details of others' lives, from what I've seen they have offered an incredible home to their children. They have a large family with all of the children their biological ones except for Zoe who they adopted from Liberia when she was an infant. They saved her life then as she literally was surviving off of sugar water fed to her by spoon. My own wife and I have one child and I say without any hesitation or shame that their children in general have been happier and better behaved than our one child when we've spent time with them. That shared, a number of the biological children are incredibly gifted both academically and athletically so I don't think it is unquestionable that Zoe might be going through an identity crisis as she approaches her teen years, something nearly all children do. Praying that she is found safe and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbendmarine View Post
    My wife went to medical school with the father and though I appreciate that one never knows the complete details of others' lives, from what I've seen they have offered an incredible home to their children. They have a large family with all of the children their biological ones except for Zoe who they adopted from Liberia when she was an infant. They saved her life then as she literally was surviving off of sugar water fed to her by spoon. My own wife and I have one child and I say without any hesitation or shame that their children in general have been happier and better behaved than our one child when we've spent time with them. That shared, a number of the biological children are incredibly gifted both academically and athletically so I don't think it is unquestionable that Zoe might be going through an identity crisis as she approaches her teen years, something nearly all children do. Praying that she is found safe and sound.
    Welcome to WS!

Though no one knows what goes on behind closed doors, I do believe your insight may be correct. The fear is that even though her flight may be caused by anger, distraught or sense of identity, she is still very vulnerable at her age to the evils living in this world.

I do hope they quickly find her safe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast