SFPD Video

T'sNana

Nana Extraordinaire
Reaction score
So, what do you all think of it? I think the "Reno 911" spoof of "Cops" maybe gave them the idea. Do you think it was done in "fun" or not?

If you haven't heard about it...here's a tidbit.

www.cbs5.com

I didn't find it offensive. I think they were making fun of themselves. My sister is a cop, and they do some pretty weird things when they all get together. I know with all they see in a day's work of the horrible, tragic things people do, they need some kind of outlet. Other's may not see the humor in their videos, but I think it's something for them to laugh at themselves. I don't think it reflects on the professionalism of the officers. If they all took themselves too seriously, there would probably be a lot more taking their own lives. JMO

OH MY GOD. I live in SF now and for crying out loud this is a big flap over nothing.

A local talk radio host is starting a blue ribbon campaign to support the cops. I'm planning to put blue ribbon on my car tomorrow.

How, people, HOW did Americans become the biggest, softest, fricking cry-babies? The women in the video didn't mind spoofing, the black guy was cool with it. Geez, not everything has to be taken so doggone seriously.

Those cops put their lives on the line and if they want to goof around with something that would be perfectly acceptable on SNL or Mad TV they should be left alone.

At best they should be warned that this type of behavior is not acceptable and lose a day or two of pay, but certainly not fired. It's hard enough to get people to do that lousy job.

Give them a break. I'm a sick twisted freak and I laughed out loud at the videos and thought they were pretty hilarious.

This has been on for years. Why the big deal now?

I certainly support the cops.

The film wasn't meant for public viewing and it seems to me that Mr. Mayor is trying to look like a hero here and he is just being squished into a mudhole. :twocents:

I think it's much ado about nothing as well. I thought it was kind of funny myself and they made fun of EVERYONE and each other. I think some people have no tolerance for some things (and people) and too much tolerance for others (crime, missing people, the poor, etc., etc.). IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back