1205 users online (211 members and 994 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AL - Christian Perkins, 11 mos, Gordo, 25 March 2017

11 month old.

The child was taken by the suspects and is believed to be in extreme danger. They may be traveling in a faded black Honda.

https://www.google.org/publicalerts/...=US&source=web
    Last edited by tlcya; 03-25-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Hope we get more details. Actually hope the baby is found so we don't need details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12200-14152.jpg
    Christian Perkins
    12200-14153.jpg
    Tandra Goff
    12200-14154.jpg
    Blake Perkins

The child was taken by the suspects and is believed to be in extreme danger. They may be traveling in a faded black Honda.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...00/9866/screen
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I'm assuming the baby is theirs? Male suspect has same last name as baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Yes, according to Facebook, the baby is theirs. I wonder why the "extreme danger" comment.

http://www.wvtm13.com/article/author...d-baby/9185200

According to Gordo police, 11-month-old Christian Clay Perkins, who is in foster care, was taken by his mother, 18-year-old Tandra Goff, and father, 19-year-old Blake Perkins, during a supervised visit on Saturday.

Thanks Amypond for finding that

How can they take the baby during a supervised visit? Aren't they normally done at a child care type centre. I don't mean daycare but the word is losing me. I know in Canada supervised is usually done in these type of places.

If you have any information regarding this missing child, you are asked to contact the Gordo Police Department at (205) 367-9804 the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency at 1-800-228-7688; or call 911. http://wiat.com/2017/03/25/amber-ale...nth-old-child/

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Hoping Mississippi is also receiving this Amber Alert; Gordo is in the north/western area, not far from the border.
    Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven -H Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Hoping Mississippi is also receiving this Amber Alert; Gordo is in the north/western area, not far from the border.
    I hope so too. Her profile says she's from Mississippi so it wouldn't be surprising if they headed that way.

The fact that it was a supervised visit concerns me. I hope they didn't harm the social worker or whoever was with them.

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    How can they take the baby during a supervised visit? Aren't they normally done at a child care type centre. I don't mean daycare but the word is losing me. I know in Canada supervised is usually done in these type of places.

Dad pulls a weapon on one social worker, what is he/she supposed to do?!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    Dad pulls a weapon on one social worker, what is he/she supposed to do?!
    Or social worker goes to the bathroom and they run out the door. I don't think it would be that hard for 2 people to overpower 1 and make off with a baby.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast