1247 users online (194 members and 1053 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

15-year-old Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide...ennessee-teen/
    http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/e...n-decatur-area
    http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/state...teen/422561108

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-27-2017 at 11:54 AM.

TN - AMBER ALERT:Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 # 4

Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas
    Posted Mar 20, 2017
    Updated at 9:47 AM

Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in.

Cummins was inside his classroom after school Jan. 23 with his grandson and Thomas, the girl told family members, when she walked in and inexplicably saw them kissing. Cummins and Thomas were sitting side by side in chairs and kissed on the lips as the grandchild, who also attends Culleoka, was using one of the classroom's computers.

"She was shocked and walked out of the classroom," a family member said. "She didn't expect that. She didn't know why it was happening. She thought of Tad as someone who really cared about his students and had a hard time with what she saw. She went home, told her mother, and knew what she had to do — report him the next morning."

The Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
    Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
    Mainstream Media (MSM)
    Law Enforcement (LE)
    Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
    Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
    Friends of either a victim or a suspect
    Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Here is an article about roadside camping

http://www.tntrv.com/top-10-reasons-...dside-camping/

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenlystars View Post
    Here is an article about roadside camping

http://www.tntrv.com/top-10-reasons-...dside-camping/
    I really hope LE has flown helicopters over the national parks in the Tennessee/Alabama area in case that's where TC decided to hole up for a while.

I agree. That is an easy way to hideaway from anyone. The areas in pisgah forest NC have plenty of fresh running mountain water there too.

Even if they cannot charge him with anything but a misdemeanor for taking off with Elizabeth, isn't he still facing felonies because he is having a relationship with a student?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenlystars View Post
    I agree. That is an easy way to hideaway from anyone. The areas in pisgah forest NC have plenty of fresh running mountain water there too.
    TC's Twitter or Instagram has a link to a special straw that purifies water. It is for use in camping.

Where did a poster here get the info that he went to her work and ET told workers to lie to him that she wasn't working that day. He hid in bathroom. She was probably embarrassed of the old man at her work.

Something to consider: The weather here in Alabama isn't conducive to outdoor camping, per se. Rain and thunderstorms are covering widespread areas. As of right now, the Montgomery area is experiencing light rain, with heavy rain and thunderstorms expected soon...and throughout the night, Sunday morning.

Not the best "hiding" conditions, which might be good for LE. ??
    Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven -H Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by pegs View Post
    TC's Twitter or Instagram has a link to a special straw that purifies water. It is for use in camping.
    That gives him even more freedom of choices!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Even if they cannot charge him with anything but a misdemeanor for taking off with Elizabeth, isn't he still facing felonies because he is having a relationship with a student?
    Where I live, that is immediate grounds for losing your teaching certificate permanently. The other charges would usually depend on whether law enforcement can prove he was sexually involved with her.

It's outrageous they think it will be difficult to charge him with kidnapping. I wonder if he knew this.

"Prosecutors have now issued a warrant for aggravated kidnapping, but they will have to prove Thomas was taken against her will. As the law stands now, if the child is over the age of 13 and they leave willingly with an adult, it’s not kidnapping." http://www.wsmv.com/story/34967802/d...in-law-change?

Thread 5 already 😢 ET come home

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Something to consider: The weather here in Alabama isn't conducive to outdoor camping, per se. Rain and thunderstorms are covering widespread areas. As of right now, the Montgomery area is experiencing light rain, with heavy rain and thunderstorms expected soon...and throughout the night, Sunday morning.

Not the best "hiding" conditions, which might be good for LE. ??
    Some enjoy camping in severe thunderstorms.... My hubby and I both are a couple of those peeps. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    She's underage so statutory rape is a possibility.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast