CA - Judge Ronald Kline for child *advertiser censored*, Irvine, 2001

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A former Orange County judge has agreed to plead guilty to possessing child *advertiser censored* on his computer, prosecutors said Friday.

Under the plea deal, prosecutors will recommend that Ronald Kline, 65, be sentenced to 27-33 months in federal prison, in exchange for his pleading guilty to four federal counts, court papers show.

After he was indicted in late 2001, Kline argued evidence seized during searches of his home and office was tainted because the search warrants were granted on the basis of diary entries and other materials a Canadian hacker had illegally downloaded from Kline's computer.

The hacker, Brad Willman, forwarded the material -- including diary passages in which the author talks about watching young boys -- to authorities through the watchdog Web side Pedowatch.

A subsequent search by U.S. Customs agents turned up images on Kline's computer and diskettes of boys engaged in sexually explicit acts, according to an affidavit filed in the case.

In the plea agreement filed today, Kline acknowledges he had more than 100 sexually explicit images of young boys stored on his computer equipment and disks, and that some of the images depict boys under the age of 12.
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/5504734/detail.html

:eek: I dont know why I am so surprised its a judge.These paedos are everywhere.

and at his age I *doubt* his fascination just started... I wonder what he's been up to over the years? :rolleyes:

aussiegran said:
:eek: I dont know why I am so surprised its a judge.These paedos are everywhere.

I wonder how lenient this judge was on pedophiles over the years.

What I liked about the story was how they got him. The pedowatch hacked into his computer, verified that he had *advertiser censored*, got the evidence, then went to LE with it. And it took 2 years to go through the challenges, but it was upheld! Yeah! Bigh hand for the pedowatch site :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back