1286 users online (230 members and 1056 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TX - Melinda Superville, 43, Houston, 2 Dec 2005

I've looked around and didn't see this anywhere. If I missed it, please delete.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/5479692/detail.html

HOUSTON -- The search for a missing chiropractor and mother of a 2-year-old boy intensified Tuesday when her husband offered a reward for information in her disappearance, which police are now treating as a homicide, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Dr. Thomas Superville last saw his wife, Melinda, walking to their chiropractic office in the 2000 block of Antoine Drive near Hempstead Highway in northwest Houston on Friday.

The husband told investigators he found his wife's keys hanging from the front door of their office hours later and believes she might have been abducted while walking to her home a block away.

More at link.
    You put the light in me...

So sad.

Thanks for posting this, Alice. It doesn't sound good. I know, I always think the husband. What bothers me here, is the husband's story. Why did HE find her keys on a Friday, HOURS later? What about a receptionist, or assistant, or even a patient noticing keys in a DOOR? I mean, wouldn't someone have noticed that sooner? I dunno. Maybe they were closed on a Friday??? Still, why wasn't the husband at the office, too? What about the young son? There must be a reason it is being treated as a homicide. I hope the hubby isn't involved for the sake of the child. Please keep us posted.

So far the husband has done all the right things to be innocent. He reported her missing, put up reward money and seems to be caring.

I am suprised he and the police are thinking murder so quickly. She could be kidnapped. Makes me wonder what we don't know.

Candlelight Vigil To Be Held For Missing Chiropractor

Husband Says Police Treating Disappearance As Homicide

POSTED: December 8, 2005

HOUSTON -- Family and friends of a missing chiropractor will gather together Thursday night for a candlelight vigil.

The vigil for Dr. Melinda Superville will be held at 7 p.m. at St. Justin Martyr Catholic Community church, located at 13350 Ashford Point Drive.

Superville was last seen Friday afternoon at her northwest Houston office on Antoine Drive near Hempstead Highway.

Dr. Thomas Superville told KPRC Local 2 that police are treating his wife's disappearance as a homicide.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/5492208/detail.html

this is so sad....The husband sounds like he is caring but who knows these days......

Nancy Grace covering this on HLN right now....timeline has Melinda last seen about 12:30 Friday Dec. 2....husband says Equsearch is there now doing an intense search.

yea i am watching it also, i feel so bad for the husband he doesnt seem like he is involved, and he seems like he is cooperating...

seems kinda like a burglar

This kinda seems like she went to the office door and someone may have walked up on her. The hubby said her yogurt was sitting on the counter, so whoever it was could have made her go inside and then took her with them . maybe they thought there was some money in the office. Are she came in and sat her yogurt down, walked back out and then they took her. It just sounds like she moght have been set up to rob.

Nancy Grace HLN transcript for 12/8

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html

I just saw this case on the Nancy Grace repeat tonight. This beautiful lady's husband was getting all choked up when he thought the camera had cut away from him. Seeing him like that choked me up something awful. My gut tells me he is innocent. Lord how I hope my instincts are right on this one.

Here's a link to Melinda's Missing Flyer from Texas Equusearch:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missi...Superville.htm

Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. Please consider a shelter or rescue pet.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    yea i am watching it also, i feel so bad for the husband he doesnt seem like he is involved, and he seems like he is cooperating...
    I too watched and felt bad for her husband.
    Two things he said did catch me off guard...

TOM SUPERVILLE: "Ma`am, I`m doing any and everything we can to help find my wife, Melinda. When she went missing, I notified the Houston Police. They`ve searched my house and the office"
    He then corrected real fast and said "our house"

and

SUPERVILLE: "I would say Melinda is a warm, and gentle, and loving mother and wife. She`s touched so many people as a doctor and as a person. I`ve never seen so many people coming forward upset at the loss of a person" again he quickley corrected himself saying "of a missing person."

Like I said... I felt for him. Maybe I am putting too much into this.
    But It did draw my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by harleysnana
    I too watched and felt bad for her husband.
    Two things he said did catch me off guard...

TOM SUPERVILLE: "Ma`am, I`m doing any and everything we can to help find my wife, Melinda. When she went missing, I notified the Houston Police. They`ve searched my house and the office"
    He then corrected real fast and said "our house"

and

SUPERVILLE: "I would say Melinda is a warm, and gentle, and loving mother and wife. She`s touched so many people as a doctor and as a person. I`ve never seen so many people coming forward upset at the loss of a person" again he quickley corrected himself saying "of a missing person."

Like I said... I felt for him. Maybe I am putting too much into this.
    But It did draw my attention.
    I thot he was phoney as a 2 dollar bill- he is the last one to see her alive-and he is her husband..take it from there- just cuz he has a suit on and is crying means nothing-we will start to hear about a double life or something-people dont disappear without a trace very often-she is a woman and the chances of being killed by whom u sleep with is greater than any othr kind of death.
    Dont be fooled by the tears.

I think the husband's story is a little weird too. He says her keys were in the door but her yogurt was inside. Where was her car (if the keys were in the door-don't you keep all your keys on one ring)? He went out alone that morning to get a Christmas tree? Then drove past the office, noticed she wasn't there, then to his house and checked if she was taking a nap? Why would she be taking a nap if she had clients? Again, where was her car? If it wasn't at the office wouldn't he have noticed when he drove by? If it wasn't at the house why would he look for her to be taking a nap? If it was at the house then she wasn't at the office and why were her keys in the door? WHEN did he find the keys in the door - after dropping off the tree or when he drove past the office and noticed she wasn't there?

His first appt was 1:00? Is that normal office hours? I have no clue. But don't most families go get a Christmas tree together? He could have taken her somewhere and came back with a tree as part of an alibi. Sumting not right!

Quote Originally Posted by miimaa
    I think the husband's story is a little weird too. He says her keys were in the door but her yogurt was inside. Where was her car (if the keys were in the door-don't you keep all your keys on one ring)? He went out alone that morning to get a Christmas tree? Then drove past the office, noticed she wasn't there, then to his house and checked if she was taking a nap? Why would she be taking a nap if she had clients? Again, where was her car? If it wasn't at the office wouldn't he have noticed when he drove by? If it wasn't at the house why would he look for her to be taking a nap? If it was at the house then she wasn't at the office and why were her keys in the door? WHEN did he find the keys in the door - after dropping off the tree or when he drove past the office and noticed she wasn't there?

His first appt was 1:00? Is that normal office hours? I have no clue. But don't most families go get a Christmas tree together? He could have taken her somewhere and came back with a tree as part of an alibi. Sumting not right!
    good point about the tree- now think about it- most parents want to go get a tree with their kid when the kid is so young- its something the kid might understand for the first time at 2 (even then not as much as later)..however my point is that its not a rush for a tree- there is time left before christmas- and why not begin the ritual of the family picking it out together.
    Right there this is weird- I just know parents- they cant wait to give their kid that tree experience as xmas becomes a whole differnt thing when u have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by miimaa
    He says her keys were in the door but her yogurt was inside. Where was her car (if the keys were in the door-don't you keep all your keys on one ring)? He went out alone that morning to get a Christmas tree? Then drove past the office, noticed she wasn't there, then to his house and checked if she was taking a nap? Why would she be taking a nap if she had clients? Again, where was her car? If it wasn't at the office wouldn't he have noticed when he drove by? If it wasn't at the house why would he look for her to be taking a nap? If it was at the house then she wasn't at the office **************snip
    car was being serviced in shop according to husband,,,see NG transripts above.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 06-29-2015 at 08:52 PM. Reason: broken quote

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast