1141 users online (215 members and 926 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Melinda Superville

Sure hope her family orders an independent autopsy report! I will never believe
    she took her own life and to go to an abandoned house to die?

I'm with you guys, I do not believe she took her own life. Nopey, don't believe it for a minute.
    You put the light in me...

Did LE fingerprint the pill bottles? It'd be interesting to see whose prints are on them.

need input

I realize that I do not have training in the way suicides are usually done. That means that I don't know for sure how far this case might be out of the norm. In my limited civilian understanding the stats that I have read seem to indicate there are some anomalies in this case. I would be interested in reading posts from anyone with more official training and knowledge about female suicides that might shed some light on whether this case is normal or abnormal and if abnormal just how so and how far out of the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice253
    I'm with you guys, I do not believe she took her own life. Nopey, don't believe it for a minute.

I don't believe it either but it looks like they are taking the easy way out on this one. Hasn't it crossed their minds that someone could have given her something and then took her to that house.....guess not. So sad. I wonder if someone isn't getting away with murder.

Melinda Superville

Wondering if the family has made any coments on the autopsy report, especially Melinda's brother

I know Melinda wasn't a medical doctor, but anyone with any kind of medical training at all would know that taking acetomenophin (tylenol) is one of the WORST ways to die...

No way she intentionally took it herself...

Like I posted in the other thread, I can't imagine anyone with any kind of medical training taking acetamenophen (Tylenol) to kill themselves, as it is one of the worst and most painful ways to die.

I guess I can see diazepam and hydrocodone, but def. not Tylenol!!! It causes horrible stomach cramps, sweating, nausea, and convulsions.

Is it possible that someone poisoned her yogurt, then switched the original yogurt container with a "real" yogurt container?

I would think she would be able to taste the bitterness though.

Yeah, and death by acetaminophen poisoning can be a very drawn out affair. Respiratory depression from the other meds would have gotten her first. No way she'd choose to intentionally OD in some creepy old abandoned crack house when she could have done it in the comfort of her own home! Something ain't right.....

Maybe she took the pills and brought the gun with her to kill herself. She just didnt have to use it. I wonder who the gun is registered to. Maybe this women had a drug problem or depression problems. cant be a cut and dried case. If someone else was involved , the truth will come out sooner or later. Her husband cant hide a secret like that from the whole world. Sad part is, they rule it a suicide and case is closed. Noone looks at it again.

Earlier reports stated she had a head wound, possible a gun shot wound. The autopsy didn't even mention it. If someone was poisoning themselves in such a painful way, with nausea and cramps, etc., they probably wouldn't have the wherewithall to try to shoot themselves. Why hasn't the head wound been addressed?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bykerladi
    Earlier reports stated she had a head wound, possible a gun shot wound. The autopsy didn't even mention it. If someone was poisoning themselves in such a painful way, with nausea and cramps, etc., they probably wouldn't have the wherewithall to try to shoot themselves. Why hasn't the head wound been addressed?
    This suicide continues to amaze me.
    My guess is that this is now a closed case. There has been no further reporting on it, as far as I can find.

I agree its an awful way

Quote Originally Posted by jodierenee
    Like I posted in the other thread, I can't imagine anyone with any kind of medical training taking acetamenophen (Tylenol) to kill themselves, as it is one of the worst and most painful ways to die.

I guess I can see diazepam and hydrocodone, but def. not Tylenol!!! It causes horrible stomach cramps, sweating, nausea, and convulsions.

Is it possible that someone poisoned her yogurt, then switched the original yogurt container with a "real" yogurt container?

I would think she would be able to taste the bitterness though.
    Yes, I agree that its a bad and unlikely choice and, from what I read on the subject, what's worse is that with acetaminiphen, once the damage to certain internal organs has been done it can't be undone so that even if you seem to temporarily get better and decide to change your mind and live it is too late. You will still die a horrible death. Not easy, not fast, but very awful.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15