Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
15-year-old Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

ElizabethThomasMissingChild16x9_1489527855127_8971019_ver1.0.JPG

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-middle-tennessee-teen/
http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/endangered-tn-runaway-may-be-in-decatur-area
http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/statewide-endangered-child-alert-issued-for-missing-teen/422561108

Verified Insiders:

MCElizabethsSISTER

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas
Posted Mar 20, 2017
Updated at 9:47 AM

170317220019-05-tad-cummins-exlarge-169.jpg

Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in.

Cummins was inside his classroom after school Jan. 23 with his grandson and Thomas, the girl told family members, when she walked in and inexplicably saw them kissing. Cummins and Thomas were sitting side by side in chairs and kissed on the lips as the grandchild, who also attends Culleoka, was using one of the classroom's computers.

"She was shocked and walked out of the classroom," a family member said. "She didn't expect that. She didn't know why it was happening. She thought of Tad as someone who really cared about his students and had a hard time with what she saw. She went home, told her mother, and knew what she had to do — report him the next morning."

The Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Family of Tennessee Teen Allegedly Kidnapped by Teacher Releases Video of Her Voice
POSTED ON MARCH 27, 2017

The family of missing Tennessee teen Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas has released video footage containing the 15-year-old’s voice in a new effort to find the teen, who was last seen on March 13 after she was allegedly kidnapped by her former high school teacher Tad Cummins.

In an approximately one-minute video uploaded by Wayne County Now, Thomas is heard teaching her older brother how to sew a flag.

“Please share this video in hopes that someone recognizes her voice,” officials wrote alongside the video, noting that it was provided by a member of Thomas’ family.

142 people are browsing this thread right now. Have ALL of you done something to help spread the word about this child?

I think maybe we can try getting some posters hung around the checkouts at Bass Pro Shops and other hardware stores and outdoors type stores. Could help with awareness for anyone camping, hunting, fishing in the woods.

The reason I don't suspect TC using the Dark Net or rallying help from other sex offenders is I believe he is thoroughly entrenched in his hero complex. I don't think he considers himself a sex offender. I think he has slowly rationalized his behavior as unconventional but necessary to save her. He is in his shining moment now (in his head)--he is the FBI agent, CIA operative, rogue vigilante saving someone he admires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marking my place.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

IMO, a true psychotic break looks a lot more chaotic than this. His behavior is reprehensible, but he did not seem to be completely erratic. If he was experiencing psychosis, I think he would not have been making sense when he talked, he would have been paranoid, etc. He wouldn't have the presence of mind to carry this out the way he has so far. I think it would have been very clear, and LE would know about it. Psychosis, IMO, looks nothing like this.

Exactly this, DF. I think it's natural for us to assume "psychotic break" because we can't understand this mindset - after all, this guy seemed so "normal" for so long, right? He had to have gone insane! However, what isn't always understood and may take longer for those closest to him to understand is that this is ALWAYS who TC has been. The predilection has always been there but wasn't acted upon (to this extreme) until the "ideal" circumstances came into play. Also, we already know that boundaries were tested over the years per Destany Parrish's account as reported in the MSM. And I can guarantee with almost 100% certainty, we will hear about more boundary testing on the part of TC in time.

One thing they may have found is pics of her on his computer one ig pic she posted said send nudes and her words under it were -when I go to Walmart dated March 10

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I don't see the dark web angle

It was in the other thread, where like minded people have connection and could be helping him. I think there is a possibility of that, the man knows the laws concerning him and a 15 year old. If he thought it was ok, he wouldn't have run. He might think he isn't a pedophile, but he knows the laws.

May this be the thread that changes to "LOCATED", and Elizabeth is found safe!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The reason I don't suspect TC using the Dark Net or rallying help from other sex offenders is I believe he is thoroughly entrenched in his hero complex. I don't think he considers himself a sex offender. I think he has slowly rationalized his behavior as unconventional but necessary to save her. He is in his shining moment now (in his head)--he is the FBI agent, CIA operative, rogue vigilante saving someone he admires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He also probably sees those others as bad people who are beneath him.

(I disagree, fyi)

He also probably sees those others as bad people who are beneath him.

(I disagree, fyi)

He would agree with people that think like him though. The ones that think "I'm not a pedophile, this is different, it's real love and she is consenting, the laws should be different" people.

One thing they may have found is pics of her on his computer one ig pic she posted said send nudes and her words under it were -when I go to Walmart dated March 10

The "Send nudes" Walmart thing is a joke. I've seen it before.

He would agree with people that think like him though. The ones that think "I'm not a pedophile, this is different, it's real love and she is consenting, the laws should be different" people.
Yeah, maybe. I just don't see him teaming up with anyone at all. It's just my gut feeling based on a lot of different things. But of course, it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member