Found Alive KY - Richard Ramey, 53, Pike County 25 March 2017

Tulessa

Reaction score
Oh Gawd, this is hubby's cousin. I can't do much right now. We had a death in the family. Please help me with this. I'll be back tonight. WYMT and EKB are right above my house filming now. :(

ELKHORN CITY, Ky. (EKB) -- Pike County Emergency Management and firefighters in Elkhorn City are searching for a man they believe went missing after an ATV ride in the mountains.

http://www.lex18.com/story/35006225/crews-searching-for-missing-pike-county-man

Wearing a yellow shirt, and jogging pants.

Not finding much but I will keep looking
Don't give up hope for a positive outcome:therethere:

Gawd I'm trying. But this is sooooo unlike him.

Gawd I'm trying. But this is sooooo unlike him.

It must be horrible for you
You are in my thoughts

Search has started quickly, that is a good thing

ETA

I re-read, missing since Sat
Worrisome

Have they found the ATV? If not he probably crashed somewhere or ran out of gas. I hooe you find him soon, sending prayers and good vibes your way.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Aww Tulessa you were so kind to me when my friend was killed in that hit and run accident a few years ago (her birthday was this weekend).

My thoughts are with you and your husbands family.

Is there anything we can do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww Tulessa you were so kind to me when my friend was killed in that hit and run accident a few years ago (her birthday was this weekend).

My thoughts are with you and your husbands family.

Is there anything we can do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pray!!! :heartbeat:

Have they found the ATV? If not he probably crashed somewhere or ran out of gas. I hooe you find him soon, sending prayers and good vibes your way.

No. :(

This is right above my house. If he was out of gas he would have come here. We are always helping people who ride ATV's with gas, or engine problems.

I'm so sorry to hear this, Tulessa. Does he usually ride the same route, would he have been on trails of some kind? Also, how mountainous is the terrain ? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to picture the area in my head. (((hugs)))

I'm so sorry to hear this, Tulessa. Does he usually ride the same route, would he have been on trails of some kind? Also, how mountainous is the terrain ? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to picture the area in my head. (((hugs)))

I'm not sure. There are soooooo many trails around here. Hubby and I have made a few of them ourselves. These mountains here are HUGE.

Thinking of you and your family. Sending positive thoughts and prayers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you call him Richard? Or does he have a nickname? Rick? Just asking so I can include the name in my prayers.

I hope you'll find him soon.

No. :(

This is right above my house. If he was out of gas he would have come here. We are always helping people who ride ATV's with gas, or engine problems.
Oh dear, are there any ravines or hills he could have crashed into? Not easily accessible? Im sure if there are these are the places you would be checking.

Oh dear, are there any ravines or hills he could have crashed into? Not easily accessible? Im sure if there are these are the places you would be checking.

That scenario is scary. Just wondering the same thing.

She said Ramey often traveled the mountains and fears since he didn't come home Saturday something bad happened.

Rowe said Ramey has cancer and that his health is a huge concern.

"He was kind of sick Saturday, but bad part about right now, he's not had no medicine for two days, he leaves his medicine at home with his mom and that's not good for David, he's got to have his medicine," Rowe said.

Picture and video at link http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Officials-searching-for-missing-Pike-County-man-417237533.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back