Dr. Phil Show

dexter75

Reaction score
Dr. Phil on Monday...
Anyone plan to watch?
Wouldn't it be GREAT if it were a no holds barred, GLOVES OFF, ask me ANYTHING kind of show?😀

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dr. Phil on Monday...
Anyone plan to watch?
Wouldn't it be GREAT if it were a no holds barred, GLOVES OFF, ask me ANYTHING kind of show?

Bolded above would be AWESOME. If anyone plans to watch, please report back on your thoughts about the program.

Would love to see a no holds barred.....but I doubt Buting would say anything that would put the case in jeopardy. Would love to sit and have a few drinks with Buting though...off the record... Now that would be fun! LOL

Bolded above would be AWESOME. If anyone plans to watch, please report back on your thoughts about the program.
You know we will🤗❤😉😀

Would love to see a no holds barred.....but I doubt Buting would say anything that would put the case in jeopardy. Would love to sit and have a few drinks with Buting though...off the record... Now that would be fun! LOL
OMGOSH!
Drinks & a heart to heart " off the record"
with Buting?!
For sure🤘
Hmmmm
What would you like to ask him??

The FIRST thought that enters my mind is
In your honest professional opinion..
What do you think Zellner has going for Avery as far as the odds go?
Knowing what she is having tested how do you feel about the outcome re those items/tests being ran? ( provided he has knowledge of said procedures & processes, blah blah blah )

Dr. Phil on Monday...
Anyone plan to watch?
Wouldn't it be GREAT if it were a no holds barred, GLOVES OFF, ask me ANYTHING kind of show?��

I somehow don't think it will be like that. I think Dr. Phil does these shows for ratings and won't go the route of hardball questions IMO. He didn't with Terri Moulton Horman from Kyron's case, so guess it's a matter of wait and see, not that it will make any difference to what Kathleen Zellner has lined up anyway. And thats what i'm waiting for.

Not expecting much from KK's media blitz - it's apparent that his 'new evidence' is just a warmed over rehash of all the irrelevant material that wasn't even allowed in court.

Dr Phil should wait for the actual new evidence to come out (if he cared about educating his audience).

All MOO

I think the Dr Phil show was pretty good overall. He tried to let both sides have time to talk and ask questions of each other.

My husband popped home early from work though..:waiting: .....I had to miss much of what was being said on the show and pretend I was interested in his work drama....lol

I am sorry that hubby might have to fire his assistant, but I really wanted to hear about there blood evidence on the key fob...:gah:

I think the Dr Phil show was pretty good overall. He tried to let both sides have time to talk and ask questions of each other.

My husband popped home early from work though..:waiting: .....I had to miss much of what was being said on the show and pretend I was interested in his work drama....lol

I am sorry that hubby might have to fire his assistant, but I really wanted to hear about there blood evidence on the key fob...:gah:

Yes it was good to see those two square off a little...

BUT i cannot believe that Kratz has the audacity to get on National TV and tell those who only have a limited knowledge of the case that blood was found in the garage. Not only is he lying, but he knows that we know he is lying. Its crazy. It is absolutely crazy.
Of course that is not the only lie he told, but this one is flabbergasting. It proves his maliciousness IMO

Having said that, they way Fassbender explained away there being no blood or DNA in the trailer was even more flabbergasting. I mean really? She might not have bled? The bleach proves SA cleaned up all of the blood and DNA... WHAT? Does he think people are stupid?

THIS CASE IS F'n INSANE!

What is going on?

Yes it was good to see those two square off a little...

BUT i cannot believe that Kratz has the audacity to get on National TV and tell those who only have a limited knowledge of the case that blood was found in the garage. Not only is he lying, but he knows that we know he is lying. Its crazy. It is absolutely crazy.
Of course that is not the only lie he told, but this one is flabbergasting. It proves his maliciousness IMO

Having said that, they way Fassbender explained away there being no blood or DNA in the trailer was even more flabbergasting. I mean really? She might not have bled? The bleach proves SA cleaned up all of the blood and DNA... WHAT? Does he think people are stupid?

THIS CASE IS F'n INSANE!

What is going on?

That he outright lied on the program speaks volumes, IMO. If KZ's results were coming back and favorable to the prosecution, wouldn't he be acting more secure and circumspect? From what you've described, it sounds like outright desperation on his part. I'm glad to hear there was some interchange between the two and that JB countered the malicious lies. What unbelievable conduct from a licensed professional (Kratz that is ). Can he really get away with this behavior without any professional repercussions? SMH.

Thought I would start a new thread to discuss the Dr. Phil Episode.

I watched it. I have much admiration for Jerry Buting.

I'll try to move the posts over here that others have already commented on the show. Not sure how to do that just yet.

Someone posted the show on U-Tube.

[video=youtube;Uzv3rSL2Bg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzv3rSL2Bg0[/video]

Steven nails it in the first couple of minutes in the opening sequence: "No. I had nothing to do with it."

KK opens with the same old 'luring' gambit, which I don't find the least bit persuasive for reasons laid out in numerous posts already.

KK also tries to float the idea that Steven claimed Teresa was never there, although this claim seems to be contradicted by every statement I've seen from Steven. For instance here:

I did receive a phone call back from Sgt. COLBORN indicating he, in fact, had spoken with STEVEN AVERY. Sgt. COLBORN informed me STEVEN had
told him TERESA had shown up on Monday afternoon and took some pictures of his van that was for sale.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CASO-Investigative-Report.pdf

November 3rd activity report (page 8)

KK even asked AC about this in court:

A. I told Avery -- Mr. Avery, that there was -- I
22 had received a call from Calumet County and that
23 they had informed me that there was a girl
24 missing from Calumet County and asked him if she
25 had come out to their property to photograph a

1 vehicle that they were selling.
2 Q. Did Mr. Avery have a response for you?
3 A. Yes, he said that she had been there.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Jury-Trial-Transcript-Day-7-2007Feb20.pdf

(page 74)

So it would appear KK 'forgot' that Steven consistently and honestly reported Teresa was there that day and said left the property.

It's a pity Dr Phil doesn't know enough about the case to call KK on this nonsense.

Nothing really new in how KK tries to frame the narrative, and nothing new about KK's willingness to misrepresent the case.

All MOO

Ugh! Just got to the point where KK straight up lies and says Teresa's blood was found in the garage.

You wonder why that was left out of the documentary? It never happened!

Toward the end of the show KK starts lying about his career as a serial rapist - claiming it started years after the trial of Steven for the murder of Teresa. JB correctly points out that some of KK's disgusting abuse of women dates back to 1999, eight (8) years before the trial!

And if I recall correctly, KK has on occasion claimed he was addicted to drugs during the trial.

He says he abused Vicodin and Xanax to ease pressure and anxiety he felt while trying the high-profile Steve Avery case...

http://www.superiortelegram.com/new...59-suspended-former-da-sets-practice-superior

That this piece of garbage is free to walk among innocent and sane people is bad enough, but that he is treated like a celebrity and given a platform for his lies is an indictment of the media that is giving KK the attention his narcissism craves.

...he [KK] has been diagnosed with and sought treatment for narcissistic personality disorder and sexual addiction; he was abusing the sleeping aid Ambien, the painkiller Vicodin, and the anti-anxiety drug Xanax...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hbq2gm2joym9oj/OLR - Kratz.pdf?dl=0

page 13

In my opinion, KK should be either in prison or in an asylum, and not given the red carpet treatment everywhere he goes.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...buting-ken-kratz-battle-out-dr-phil/99683162/

Hi all! I don't have time to watch the show, but I did find this article from Ferak. Maybe sometime in the next few days I can find time to watch.
Thanks for the article Missy!! Hope your loved one is feeling better!!

I don't think this is Ferak's best work here. I loved how KK says, well BD COULD have asked for an attorney at anytime. What happened to he was not a suspect like the state claimed during the 6th circuit court hearing?

I loved how JB rebutted what Fassbender was saying about the blood evidence. I also loved the part about JB how PS discovered the vehicle.

JB also calls out KK on his sexting scandal and just how many women's lives this pig affected going all the way back to 1999. JB and KK get into a heating debate about it, and in the end KK claims that just because some of the charges were dismissed, that they didn't happen. Some of Avery's charges were "Dismissed" but KK still claims that happen. Now that's the pot calling the kettle black. Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, it doesn't apply.

I enjoyed watching it. Like I said above, I have a new found appreciation for JB. He certainly had class and dignity.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...buting-ken-kratz-battle-out-dr-phil/99683162/

Hi all! I don't have time to watch the show, but I did find this article from Ferak. Maybe sometime in the next few days I can find time to watch.

Thanks for posting this. Here is a quote from the article:

"Kratz said the finding of Avery's blood within the RAV4 — in six places — made perfect sense because Avery had a gash to one of his fingers, a cut that surely occurred during the commission of the murder."

Where did this come from?! I have never heard this before!

Thanks for posting this. Here is a quote from the article:

"Kratz said the finding of Avery's blood within the RAV4 — in six places — made perfect sense because Avery had a gash to one of his fingers, a cut that surely occurred during the commission of the murder."

Where did this come from?! I have never heard this before!

When Steven was arrested on November 9th, Steven was found to have a cut on his finger.

attachment.php

Note that November 9 is more than a week after the alleged murder of Teresa - plenty of time for an injury to occur working in a junk yard and installing a tin roof.

Also plenty of time for a cut that might have happened on October 31st to have substantially healed.

So describing this wound as 'surely' occurring during the commission of a murder is a very dubious claim.

I also notice the cut is toward the back of the finger - not the sort of place I'd expect a cut from handling a knife. Looks very much like the sort of wound I get when working around scrap metal, inadvertently scraping the back of my hand along a sharp edge while reaching for something.

All MOO

Attachments

• ZtWoCh3.jpg
    ZtWoCh3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 64
When Steven was arrested on November 9th, Steven was found to have a cut on his finger.

attachment.php

Note that November 9 is more than a week after the alleged murder of Teresa - plenty of time for an injury to occur working in a junk yard and installing a tin roof.

Also plenty of time for a cut that might have happened on October 31st to have substantially healed.

So describing this wound as 'surely' occurring during the commission of a murder is a very dubious claim.

I also notice the cut is toward the back of the finger - not the sort of place I'd expect a cut from handling a knife. Looks very much like the sort of wound I get when working around scrap metal, inadvertently scraping the back of my hand along a sharp edge while reaching for something.

All MOO
I agree completely about the cut. No smoking gun here, IMO. So what is Kratz nattering on about SA's blood being found in 6 places in the RAV. I don't remember reading that anywhere before.

I've been looking for a comprehensive list - there's probably one somewhere in WS archives! But Googling isn't getting me anything definitive.

I know we have the blood near the ignition (that somehow didn't get on the key or lanyard).

There is also IIRC some drops inside one of the door frames.

And I think there was supposed to be a smear on a CD case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back