neo nazis rally

but, are they really any worse than the gangs they are protesting against? who, really, is responsible for all the crime, violence, and killings that they are referring to.....???

think about it.....

they are saying what so many americans want to say, but don't have the guts to... or if you do, you'll have the tired old "R" word thrown at you, ever so predictably.

Are you kidding Reb??

Speaking as an american these people say absolutley nothing that I want to say.
As a matter of fact I think they are a bunch of flake cakes who teach hatred.
They are Scum and make me embarrassed to be of the same skin color as them.

Ignorance under the guise of religion. What like pure bred white people don't kill , molest mame or murder??

Funny because as I recall history that is exactly what they do. Hitler the KKK?
Bunch of disgusting, filthy killers.

Amraann said:
Are you kidding Reb??

Ignorance under the guise of religion. What like pure bred white people don't kill , molest mame or murder??

I agree.....

maybe they are all those things, but SOMEONE'S got to stand up against gangs, and i don't see too many other people doing it. (but when they do, they usually don't live to tell about it.)
it's always amazing to me how much hatred i see being spewed out at THESE guys (aho are just exercising their american right to free speech, whether we like what they have to say or not) while the gang members, criminals & thugs continue to shoot, murder, steal, rape, and engage in violence on a daily basis, and somehow that's not as bad as a bunch of "white power" guys, speaking out against them??
and it's funny how they only proved their point in their previous protests, when the gangbangers all freaked out, got violent, rioted & destroyed peoples' property.

this ain't the 60's anymore, folks!

reb said:
but, are they really any worse than the gangs they are protesting against? who, really, is responsible for all the crime, violence, and killings that they are referring to.....???.
well there are a lot of white people that commit crimes, and these people are just predjudice...I dont know a whole lot about them, but what i do know is i think are they sick....They hate black people and jews.....they think jewish people control the banks and therefore will control all the money one day. They teach their children to hate black people and jews....As far as i am concerned they are trash....

Amraann said:
Are you kidding Reb??

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I loathe all racism. People who teach hatred are disgusting. Unfortunately, ignorance abounds in the human race.

JMHO

tennessee said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I loathe all racism. People who teach hatred are disgusting. Unfortunately, ignorance abounds in the human race.

JMHO
thats the thing is that these people are full of hatred, i mean they raise their kids to not even be able to make a decision of their own, its like they train them to be a certain way and they are full of hate..How sick is that....what about those 2 girls who are traveling around the US promoting their new album with their mom about being a nazis and they are proud....come on, i mean their mom has raised them like this, we have enough hatred in the world we dont need more....

Our Fathers and Grandfathers fought against these kind of racist morons...so we may enjoy freedom . To say they are only expressing what many Americans think think is wrong....they are trying to impose their warped doctrine on people who are gullible and easily led. Until they are exposed for what they are, like vermin they will breed in the dark of the night.

Wow !! by Gooses standards, thats pretty deep.

GoldenGoose said:
, like vermin they will breed in the dark of the night.
Wow !! by Gooses standards, thats pretty deep.

thats funny, lol.....

Goose that was very well put.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BTW Reb? We have police to stand up to criminals and very often theses groups are among those mostly prosecuted and not because they "stand " up to anything because they are criminals who are a gang themselves.

Dirt Balls!

Edit to add...
I don't really want a bunch of racist standing up to anyone for me.

I am all for standing up againts gangs, crime and violince but standing with a group of Neo Nazis is not the way to do it . Neo Nazios promote hate. They were and are a hate group. Hate is the catalyst of destruction, terror and brings out the absolute worst in human Kind. NeoNazis are racists hate monsters and should never ever be portrayed as
pillars of society standing up for the betterment of society againts gangs and crime. That is nausiating proganda of the worst kind.

mjak

mjak said:
I am all for standing up againts gangs, crime and violince but standing with a group of Neo Nazis is not the way to do it . Neo Nazios promote hate. They were and are a hate group. Hate is the catalyst of destruction, terror and brings out the absolute worst in human Kind. NeoNazis are racists hate monsters and should never ever be portrayed as
pillars of society standing up for the betterment of society againts gangs and crime. That is nausiating proganda of the worst kind.

mjak
very well put...:clap:

reb said:
maybe they are all those things, but SOMEONE'S got to stand up against gangs, and i don't see too many other people doing it. (but when they do, they usually don't live to tell about it.)
it's always amazing to me how much hatred i see being spewed out at THESE guys (aho are just exercising their american right to free speech, whether we like what they have to say or not) while the gang members, criminals & thugs continue to shoot, murder, steal, rape, and engage in violence on a daily basis, and somehow that's not as bad as a bunch of "white power" guys, speaking out against them??
I think that it's important to remember that not all gangs include people of color, in fact, some of the worst 'gangs' in my opinion are the ones that include white people....one example of this is Enron. To me this is a much more dangerous 'gang' because gangs like these have much more power and influence, thus giving them the ability to effect a much larger number of people.

I would NEVER support a group that only 'stands up' to an issue (in this case gangs) based on the color of skin.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."

These words are from Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It is the supreme irony that today, Dec. 10, is Human Rights Day, the day the neo-Nazis would return to Toledo. On a day in which we would recognize the rights of all people, a small group of misguided souls who would build themselves up by tearing down others will once again bring their message of hate.

It is doubly ironic since it is the respect for the right of free speech that enables them to be able to denigrate others. Yet as despicable as their message, we must not allow ourselves to be brought down to their level. To stand across from them, hurling back insults with rocks, only brings the counter-protester down to the level of those who perpetrate the hate.

Let us take the opportunity this day to teach our young people about human rights for all people. Rather than confront the neo-Nazis on the street, let us counter them by living up to the highest values of most of our faith traditions, by committing ourselves to promoting human dignity, quality education, health care for all, and jobs that provide living wages. Let us teach that diversity makes us stronger.

We could begin by embracing the vision of the Erase the Hate Campaign, a collaboration of Toledo-area educational, religious, and community organizations and agencies, to create a community where all races, religions, and cultures live in peace, harmony, and mutual respect. Our work is cut out for us if we truly want to change the future. The question before us is, will we arise to the occasion or will we once again return to business as usual?

Let us celebrate Human Rights Day by recommitting ourselves to work for justice, peace and the rights of all people.
The Rev. Larry C. Clark is executive director of Toledo Area Ministries and chairman of the Erase the Hate Coalition.

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051210/OPINION04/512100339/-1/OPINION

Wow! These Neo-Nazi's are NOT just speaking out against gangs. That's the tidy little bow they try to tie on top of their package to fool people. They want everyone who is not of the Aryan race to die or leave America. They're ignorant, in-bred, racist pigs and I don't want them speaking for me.

Jeana (DP) said:
Wow! These Neo-Nazi's are NOT just speaking out against gangs. That's the tidy little bow they try to tie on top of their package to fool people. They want everyone who is not of the Aryan race to die or leave America. They're ignorant, in-bred, racist pigs and I don't want them speaking for me.
:clap:

and that's partly what i don't understand, why people have so much hatred against these guys, when #1 it's free speech, they very rarely these days actually ACT on it-- whereas the gangs do, they make a lifestyle of it.
and #2, it's the gangs & thugs who are really out there killing, stealing, mugging, rioting, and terrorizing people on the streets, every day.. and i don't see anyone hurling rocks at them. (because if you do, you'd get shot pronto!)
if anyone deserves our anger, it's THESE guys, but it's not "PC" these days to hate them.

reb said:
and that's partly what i don't understand, why people have so much hatred against these guys, when #1 it's free speech, they very rarely these days actually ACT on it-- whereas the gangs do, they make a lifestyle of it.
and #2, it's the gangs & thugs who are really out there killing, stealing, mugging, rioting, and terrorizing people on the streets, every day.. and i don't see anyone hurling rocks at them. (because if you do, you'd get shot pronto!)
if anyone deserves our anger, it's THESE guys, but it's not "PC" these days to hate them.

1. Why do people have so much hatred againts these guys?
Because they are white supriemists who promotate hatred, racism and
violience. They are an example of the worst of humanity in their
supremist, egocenrisism and posinous myopic beliefs.

2. I defend thier right to free speech because I believe our right to free
speech in this country is wounderful freedom allowed to us by this
great country. That same freedom allows me to voice my strong dislike
what the Neo Nazis have to say

3. why do you think they do not ACT on what you call it??
If the Neo Nazi have changed their activities to fund rasing and
philanthropy I would like to read the articles about this. As far as I
know the were and are an active hate group. As far as I am
concerned The Neo Nazis are in the same category as a gang.
They are all a conglomerate of human beings wasting the gift of life on
hatred, violence and the destruction of others all in the name of a vile
disgusting posinous type of egocenric mind set.

4. No body diserve to have rocks thrown at them. I don't think anyone who
has written in this thread that throwing rocks at a person is a good thing.
They are just agreeing to the objection of the message the Neo Nazis
spread.

My anger is not reserved for any one hate group or gang. I spread it around fairly.

mjak

reb said:
and it's funny how they only proved their point in their previous protests, when the gangbangers all freaked out, got violent, rioted & destroyed peoples' property.

this ain't the 60's anymore, folks!
YEAH! It's just like Hitler! Deep down he was really a terrific guy...until he crossed that very fine line and ordered the execution of "those" people!:doh: :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back