GUILTY TN - Couple arrested selling baby boy on Craigslist, Greeneville, 24 March 2017

As a TN resident this makes me angry and sad... What is happening in our state? Why do people think this is OK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wow. Just wow.

Well, on a positive note, they didn't kill the baby like some parents we end up discussing on this site. Plus, the baby is now likely to be adopted by a loving family.

This is just crazy.

How on earth did they think they wouldn't get caught? :facepalm:

People who can't conceive are so desperate for babies - these people are probably grifters who thought they could make a quick buck off someone's want without really thinking it through. I hate to say it but there are more smarter and sinister people who would have tried other less obvious webpages, like people who 'rehome' their adopted children to any predator or pedophile who asks for them. They were seriously stupid to think they wouldn't get caught.

I'm still shocked that they tried to sell their baby. And she's 37 years old she definitely knows better not that there is any excuse but she's almost 40. Haley's law should make it a felony to abuse any child under 17 IMO not 9. I wonder if they had other children? Praying this baby boy goes to a family that will love and cherish him like he deserves. IMO they should have their parental rights revoked. Unbelievable that someone can be this cold hearted. 5 months old he's still completely helpless. Somethings I will never understand. All MOO

I'm still shocked that they tried to sell their baby. And she's 37 years old she definitely knows better not that there is any excuse but she's almost 40. Haley's law should make it a felony to abuse any child under 17 IMO not 9. I wonder if they had other children? Praying this baby boy goes to a family that will love and cherish him like he deserves. IMO they should have their parental rights revoked. Unbelievable that someone can be this cold hearted. 5 months old he's still completely helpless. Somethings I will never understand. All MOO

Ms. Greer had another child, also taken into DFCS custody. My DH and I were wondering whether the guy was even the baby's father. He is a fugitive from North Carolina.

It would have taken more restraint than I possess if I was that undercover that received the baby from pulling out my gun and ending those two right then and there. My breath stops when I was think of who could have purchased that baby, and for what reasons. Thank goodness the add was brought to LEs attention.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Definitely, the parents need to be locked up forever, what else are they capable of?

Just when you think you have heard it all... what on earth is wrong with the world?
:stormingmad:

http://www.greenevillesun.com/news/...cle_787e6172-a117-5c70-9529-c47db0884c82.html
Baby sale case headed to grand jury. Apparently the federal authorities have dropped out of this case and are leaving it to the state to prosecute. That means lesser charges, less potential punishment. Bail has now been set for Greer and Cain at $175,000 each.
Greer's older child in state custody is 11 years old. She is five months pregnant now.

http://www.greenevillesun.com/news/...cle_787e6172-a117-5c70-9529-c47db0884c82.html
Baby sale case headed to grand jury. Apparently the federal authorities have dropped out of this case and are leaving it to the state to prosecute. That means lesser charges, less potential punishment. Bail has now been set for Greer and Cain at $175,000 each.
Greer's older child in state custody is 11 years old. She is five months pregnant now.
I hope DCS removes that child at birth.... They should be charged with human trafficking IMO

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back