1092 users online (186 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TN - Couple arrested selling baby boy on Craigslist, Greeneville, 24 March 2017

http://www.greenevillesun.com/news/l...6b6d5b150.html

Deanna Greer, 37, and John Cain, 26, were arrested after accepting $3000 and handing over the baby to the undercover detective. Another child of Greer's was also taken into DFCS custody.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/autho...list/425585786

Greer and Cain had their first court appearances on Monday, 3/27/17. Their next court dates are April 7th and April 8th, respectively. Cain is on no bail hold with outstanding warrants from North Carolina for embezzlement and robbery. Greer has a $150,000 bond.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I wouldn't sell my laptop on Craigslist. So why are people selling babies on there?
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

As a TN resident this makes me angry and sad... What is happening in our state? Why do people think this is OK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This poor child - to be so unwanted. Absolutely unforgivable.....

Wow. Just wow.

Well, on a positive note, they didn't kill the baby like some parents we end up discussing on this site. Plus, the baby is now likely to be adopted by a loving family.

This is just crazy.

It would have taken more restraint than I possess if I was that undercover that received the baby from pulling out my gun and ending those two POS right then and there. My breath stops when I was think of who could have purchased that baby, and for what reasons. Thank goodness the add was brought to LEs attention.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How on earth did they think they wouldn't get caught?

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986

what in sam hill?????on CRAIGSLIST?????? only 3k??? jeezus christ

Quote Originally Posted by Redux View Post
    How on earth did they think they wouldn't get caught?
    Did you see his picture on the news link?
    All of the above is just my opinion and I could be totally wrong at anytime.

People who can't conceive are so desperate for babies - these people are probably grifters who thought they could make a quick buck off someone's want without really thinking it through. I hate to say it but there are more smarter and sinister people who would have tried other less obvious webpages, like people who 'rehome' their adopted children to any predator or pedophile who asks for them. They were seriously stupid to think they wouldn't get caught.

I'm still shocked that they tried to sell their baby. And she's 37 years old she definitely knows better not that there is any excuse but she's almost 40. Haley's law should make it a felony to abuse any child under 17 IMO not 9. I wonder if they had other children? Praying this baby boy goes to a family that will love and cherish him like he deserves. IMO they should have their parental rights revoked. Unbelievable that someone can be this cold hearted. 5 months old he's still completely helpless. Somethings I will never understand. All MOO

Bless whoever called LE to report this.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCutie View Post
    I'm still shocked that they tried to sell their baby. And she's 37 years old she definitely knows better not that there is any excuse but she's almost 40. Haley's law should make it a felony to abuse any child under 17 IMO not 9. I wonder if they had other children? Praying this baby boy goes to a family that will love and cherish him like he deserves. IMO they should have their parental rights revoked. Unbelievable that someone can be this cold hearted. 5 months old he's still completely helpless. Somethings I will never understand. All MOO

Ms. Greer had another child, also taken into DFCS custody. My DH and I were wondering whether the guy was even the baby's father. He is a fugitive from North Carolina.

sterilization

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast