Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Police still searching for 20-year-old Wichita woman last seen in KC
missing-woman.jpeg

Friends say she sent a text at 4:42 a.m. that said, “just got pulled over again.”

They add, “It’s extremely out of character for her to run off without letting her boyfriend or friends know where she’s going.”

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/17/police-still-searching-for-20-year-old-wichita-woman-last-seen-in-kc/

Family desperate to find missing 20-year-old UMKC student

Liz Anderson will do anything to be reunited with her only daughter.

"It's so hard, such a beautiful, bright, young woman. I just want to find her." she said.

Friends say Anderson left work early Sunday morning from a local club and had planned to meet a friend at QuikTrip. She allegedly never showed up.

The last person to hear from Anderson was her best friend, Roxanne Townsend.

"Her house, her apartment on Grand is like twenty minutes from the club, so she would have been somewhere on I-70," said Townsend.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/...d-umkc-student

Missing Kansas City woman’s last text: ‘OMG just pulled over again’
text.jpg

"She's a great person, really nice. We're all worried sick for her," said Pete Sanchez, Anderson's boyfriend.

Sanchez says Toni works as a server at Chrome nightclub off of U.S. Highway 40, on Kansas City's East Side. On Sunday, she left work at 4:11 a.m., and was adamant about going to a gas station, according to WDAF. However, 30 minutes later, Toni's friend, Roxanne Townsend told the station she received a frightening text from Toni.

http://fox13now.com/2017/01/17/missing-kansas-city-womans-last-text-omg-just-pulled-over-again/

Parents issue plea for help to find missing UMKC student

Anderson's parents have learned from a friend that Toni was pulled over and let go in North Kansas City before stopping at the QuikTrip where she was last seen.

Toni's phone was still connected to the T-Mobile network until around 9:30 Sunday night before going dark.

Kansas City Police are investigating Toni's disappearance. Police are expected to subpoena Toni's phone records. Her car also has a GPS tracker. Family members hope that information could help find her.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/parents-issue-plea-for-help-to-find-missing-umkc-student/8609411

Toni Anderson's body in car pulled from river, mother says

Toni Anderson's mother confirms with Kansas City CBS affiliate KCTV-5 that her daughter's body was in the car pulled from a Kansas City river Friday.

Police say the car was found Wednesday (March 4), covered in silt. It was not removed until divers were available Friday. Police say Anderson's car was found behind an SUV, a Lincoln Navigator. The SUV was the first car pulled from the river.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/LIVESTREAM--415923043.html

Case Map (Thank you Skibaboo)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Please continue here -

Okay so the public records, if correct, show that Mr. Seredich owns the strip bar Chrome. If you do some Google 101 you find that name coming up as a relative or family member of reputed KC Mob families. You will need to be familiar with the KC families. If you are from here they will pop out. Not surprising as the KC strip bars have been historically and currently run by names that come up in mob conversations, or even real reporting. Am I saying the mob did this.. no. What I am saying is that these operators know everything that happens in their places. Generally alpha male control freaks who reward loyalty to a certain degree, discard non loyals from their domain, but will take plenty of anonymous and known money from anyone.
I would be curious if the bar was helpful to LE.

What we do know is that when Toni Anderson left Chrome she had about 90 minutes or less left in her life. The 10 or 12 hours before that... she spent at Chrome.

Okay so the public records, if correct, show that Mr. Seredich owns the strip bar Chrome. If you do some Google 101 you find that name coming up as a relative or family member of reputed KC Mob families. You will need to be familiar with the KC families. If you are from here they will pop out. Not surprising as the KC strip bars have been historically and currently run by names that come up in mob conversations, or even real reporting. Am I saying the mob did this.. no. What I am saying is that these operators know everything that happens in their places. Generally alpha male control freaks who reward loyalty to a certain degree, discard non loyals from their domain, but will take plenty of anonymous and known money from anyone.

What we do know is that when Toni Anderson left Chrome she had about 90 minutes or less left in her life. The 10 or 12 hours before that... she spent at Chrome.

There seems to be a post from a customer on Chrome FB from someone who I believe lives in Parkville and is from there. Does not seem too happy with Chrome. Wonder how long that's been going on and is this the first time. Saw this same type complaint back when but those posts have been deleted it seems.

There just has to be a Parkville connection. Lived in KC 13 years d went to Parkville once to a quilt store. It's a destination spot. You don't just go there at 5AM...not even for Pokemmon.

JMO

I have been following this case since the very beginning from the sidelines. Only recently joined WS though and as of yet have not been moved to post. That is until now with all the ridiculous back and forth arguing I've been reading through the last thread and the Pokemon crap.

For the love of God, please give up the Pokemon theory. It's absurd and has been so aggravating to read that I'm finally prompted to say something and make my first post. Enough! Must you continue to press over and over such an asinine theory? The girl didn't die playing Pokemon Go. And if you are so sure maybe she did, I think you've made your point and we know your opinion on it by now - time to move on and let it go.

I have believed that Tony was pulled over twice that night from the start. And it's fascinating to me that they actually admitted recently on CrimeWatch to the "officer following her out." That was a bombshell. I believe that there were two police officers (which has been kept hidden) and I believe she was a target of sexual assault and I believe she was murdered (not killed by Pokemon Go). Why? Because they denied the original stop. They had to admit to it because of the text to Roxy. Then the video came out from a nearby store and they had to admit the stop was at a different location. All of this meant they also had to change the time line. They had access early on to the Quick Trip footage yet never altered the time line for her leaving QT. LE always said 4:42 am. Then suddenly it jumps to 4:49 am way later so that it fits with their claim she was only pulled over once. How convenient. I believe after she was killed which very well could have been an accident during the sexual assault that multiple shady characters were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up and that her vehicle had been in the water for only a short amount of time before being discovered.

I will continue to believe these things until:

1):Dashcam footage from the 1st stop is released
2) QT surveillance footage is released
3) GPS coordinates and location of police cars in that area at the time of her disappearance are released
4) Dispatch audio is released showing that the stop was called in
5) length of stop and time is established by dashcam footage release
6) Cell phone coordinates and where they pinged in the area of her disappearance by local police is released
7) The names of the officers involved in her stop are released

I also believe that she was involved in a shady world that involved drugs and drug dealing and that money is always a strong motive whether you're a police officer engaged in possible illegal activities like moving confiscated drugs or you're full on drug dealer moving serious quantity or you're someone in between.

I believe that whatever is on the dashcam footage will show why she disabled her GPS at the QT as well. But sadly, I believe nobody should be shocked when it is revealed at some point that no dashcam footage exists or it was deleted or they keep it expired or they block the release.

The only thing that consistently smells bad here and stinks is the shifting bad info from LE plus refusing to release a single bit of footage from that night which tells me something is rotten with LE. When you have a missing person and they don't even release a still photo from surveillance showing the clothes/hair she was last seen wearing,
......that's a huge red flag.

We have IMO a sexual assault by two officers, a possible accidental death or murder and a massive cover up.

There are so many simple things LE could do to put this to rest. Their refusal to do so and their ever-changing stories and time lines tells me they are involved.

And again, please stop with the Pokemon crap!

And supposedly asked to come in. She was not scheduled to work.
Come in for what? To dance on a projected icy and slow night? I'm not buying it.
I'm a pretty trusting person but this case screams red flags. JMO

I have been following this case since the very beginning from the sidelines. Only recently joined WS though and as of yet have not been moved to post. That is until now with all the ridiculous back and forth arguing I've been reading through the last thread and the Pokemon crap.

For the love of God, please give up the Pokemon theory. It's absurd and has been so aggravating to read that I'm finally prompted to say something and make my first post. Enough! Must you continue to press over and over such an asinine theory? The girl didn't die playing Pokemon Go. And if you are so sure maybe she did, I think you've made your point and we know your opinion on it by now - time to move on and let it go.

I have believed that Tony was pulled over twice that night from the start. And it's fascinating to me that they actually admitted recently on CrimeWatch to the "officer following her out." That was a bombshell. I believe that there were two police officers (which has been kept hidden) and I believe she was a target of sexual assault and I believe she was murdered (not killed by Pokemon Go). Why? Because they denied the original stop. They had to admit to it because of the text to Roxy. Then the video came out from a nearby store and they had to admit the stop was at a different location. All of this meant they also had to change the time line. They had access early on to the Quick Trip footage yet never altered the time line for her leaving QT. LE always said 4:42 am. Then suddenly it jumps to 4:49 am way later so that it fits with their claim she was only pulled over once. How convenient. I believe after she was killed which very well could have been an accident during the sexual assault that multiple shady characters were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up and that her vehicle had been in the water for only a short amount of time before being discovered.

I will continue to believe these things until:

1):Dashcam footage from the 1st stop is released
2) QT surveillance footage is released
3) GPS coordinates and location of police cars in that area at the time of her disappearance are released
4) Dispatch audio is released showing that the stop was called in
5) length of stop and time is established by dashcam footage release
6) Cell phone coordinates and where they pinged in the area of her disappearance by local police is released
7) The names of the officers involved in her stop are released

I also believe that she was involved in a shady world that involved drugs and drug dealing and that money is always a strong motive whether you're a police officer engaged in possible illegal activities like moving confiscated drugs or you're full on drug dealer moving serious quantity or you're someone in between.

I believe that whatever is on the dashcam footage will show why she disabled her GPS at the QT as well. But sadly, I believe nobody should be shocked when it is revealed at some point that no dashcam footage exists or it was deleted or they keep it expired or they block the release.

The only thing that consistently smells bad here and stinks is the shifting bad info from LE plus refusing to release a single bit of footage from that night which tells me something is rotten with LE. When you have a missing person and they don't even release a still photo from surveillance showing the clothes/hair she was last seen wearing,
......that's a huge red flag.

We have IMO a sexual assault by two officers, a possible accidental death or murder and a massive cover up.

There are so many simple things LE could do to put this to rest. Their refusal to do so and their ever-changing stories and time lines tells me they are involved.

And again, please stop with the Pokemon crap!
You clearly agree with the poster on msm, verbatum actually.

Unfortunately for us the only people LE owe anything to is TA's parents and they seem at peace with all that they've been told. I would love for them to release more information as well it would definitely put a lot of questions to rest but like you said this most likely wont happen, whether they are covering something up or not.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

A slow night...it was a playoff game. 80,000 people at arrowhead stadium very close to Chrome.

Playoff weekend. People don't fly into town for one night. NFL playoffs are a two or three night event for the community.

p.s. your other incredibly inappropriate post was removed by my request. Play nice or don't play at all.

One of the things I like about WS is that it is not a smack site for one upmanship. There is generally some decorum and thoughtfulness. Its normal to disagree.. but respect makes this forum unique, and successful.

Thetitz: "They had to admit to it because of the text to Roxy."

No they didn't. They could have just kept insisting there was no pullover. The text forces their hand how? It doesn't. They could have left people assuming it was an imposter.

What happened is that because of Roxy's text KCPD was asked if they pulled over Toni. They truthfully answered that they had not. Later on they checked with NKCPD and found that NKCPD had, in fact, conducted a traffic stop on Toni, which they revealed to the public.

If there were some cover up, why would they ever admit that? They could have just continued to say there was no pullover. Who is going to prove otherwise? The J.D.Byrider video never would have been discovered.

So the initial confusion about the pullover was completely understandable and not suspicious at all.

Thetitz: "They had access early on to the Quick Trip footage yet never altered the time line for her leaving QT."

LE never provided a time for Toni leaving the QuikTrip until they said 4:49, so the time was never changed.

Good thought. While this isn’t a Stephen Caracappa - Louis Eppolito storyline, off-duty cops shouldn’t be above scrutiny and consideration when they patronize places with mob ties and an employee on her way to a drug deal winds up in the river.

LE never provided a time for Toni leaving the QuikTrip until they said 4:49, so the time was never changed.

There's a dozen articles citing the police releasing a time line of 4:40 am for leaving the QT. These are not sleuthed. They are in article after article with "police said she left the QT at 4:40 am."

Here's one for you :

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...y-cops-hasnt-been-seen-in-4-days.87499/page-2

"She left the gas station about 4:40 a.m., police said. She then texted her friend to tell her about being stopped by police."

And another :

http://coed.com/2017/01/18/toni-anderson-missing-college-student-kansas-city-m/

"KCPD confirms Toni Anderson was last seen by them at Quick Trip on Burlington in North KC at 4:40 am Sunday. Watched her pump gas." - Josh Hellmuth

Another:

http://netzonews.club/news/Toni-Anderson:-5-Fast-Facts-You-Need-to-Know/

"She left the gas station about 4:40 a.m., police said. She then texted her friend to tell her about being stopped by police."

A lot of the speculation is really getting out of hand. Anything is possible but I doubt dirty cops, suicide, mental break, Pokémon or the towing company.

Most likely an accident based on what we know. I'm keeping an open mind because we don't have all of the known facts to evaluate.

One possibility not mentioned--that I can't recall being mentioned--could she simply have been a courier for something to be dropped off or picked up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a dozen articles citing the police releasing a time line of 4:40 am for leaving the QT. These are not sleuthed. They are in article after article with "police said she left the QT at 4:40 am."

Here's one for you :

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...y-cops-hasnt-been-seen-in-4-days.87499/page-2

And another :

http://coed.com/2017/01/18/toni-anderson-missing-college-student-kansas-city-m/

"KCPD confirms Toni Anderson was last seen by them at Quick Trip on Burlington in North KC at 4:40 am Sunday. Watched her pump gas." - Josh Hellmuth

Another:

http://netzonews.club/news/Toni-Anderson:-5-Fast-Facts-You-Need-to-Know/

You quoted a tweet and two 'abouts'. The fact is, LE never gave a precise time for Toni leaving the QuikTrip until they said 4:49. Toni texted at 4:42. It was an open question on this forum whether or not Toni texted before she left the QuikTrip or not until LE said she left at 4:49.

Did you even know there were two police departments involved? NKCPD did the traffic stop, and KCPD is handling the investigation. So you have a conspiracy involving two police departments. Then there's this:

Thetitz: "her vehicle had been in the water for only a short amount of time before being discovered."

That is being investigated by the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office. Surely they can tell how long a body has been in the water. So now they're in on the conspiracy as well?

Do you really think fellow employees working with a sex killer would help him cover it up? Put their own careers and freedom on the line to help a cold blooded sex murderer?

And if NKCPD did want to cover it up, why did they reveal the traffic stop to KCPD?

And if they both wanted to cover it up, why did they release the info to the public?

I really highly doubt dirty cops. Agree on "about" and let's all remember early on the investigation was wide-open. Her parents suggested sex trafficking ect. Under those circumstances it's often in the best interests of the case for LE to be vague and leave out specific times or information from the media to be used later in the investigation to verify other facts.

I don't know why. But her phone being connected until late that night bugs me.

I had so many questions about Platte landing Park I called the Superintendent of the Park this morning. Told him why I was calling and asked if the roads were slick in the park on Jan 15, 2017 when the predicted ice storm was to hit. Asked if they had treated the roads in the park, if the boat ramp gets slick, if it was foggy and if the park was patrolled that morning for security. He didn't know a thing, nothing. Told me to call Police for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong