838 users online (102 members and 736 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

VA - Rebekah Sisson, 16, Radford, 28 March 2017

Police say 16-year-old Rebekah Sisson was last seen Tuesday, March 28 at Radford High School and her last known contact was with her mother around 5:15 p.m. on that same day.

http://wset.com/news/local/police-lo...g-radford-girl

VA - Rebekah Sisson, 16, Radford, 28 March 2017

Last edited by omniu; 03-29-2017 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Fix link

I know it's just a coincidence but it still struck me as interesting that on Rebekah's Facebook it says she works at "The Krusty Krab" and Liberty German's Facebook page references "The Krusty Krab" as well...again not trying to say there's any connection whatsoever in any way shape or form-I just thought it was a crazy coincidence and I wanted to ask: I'm not too old to not know that's a Spongebob reference, but is that something a lot of kids put on profiles like it's common? Just wondering..TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Billions of kids (and many adults) have their FB profile work set to 'The Krusty Krab'. It is MASSIVELY popular (there's definitely no correlation in this regard).

Quote Originally Posted by GeeButtersnaps View Post
    I know it's just a coincidence but it still struck me as interesting that on Rebekah's Facebook it says she works at "The Krusty Krab" and Liberty German's Facebook page references "The Krusty Krab" as well...again not trying to say there's any connection whatsoever in any way shape or form-I just thought it was a crazy coincidence and I wanted to ask: I'm not too old to not know that's a Spongebob reference, but is that something a lot of kids put on profiles like it's common? Just wondering..TIA!

"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

Quote Originally Posted by hec60504 View Post
    Billions of kids (and many adults) have their FB profile work set to 'The Krusty Krab'. It is MASSIVELY popular (there's definitely no correlation in this regard).
    Thanks that's what I wanted to know if it's something a lot of people do because I've never seen it done before just was weird to me the only two times I had seen it were on hers and Libby's profile..trust me I tried not to give the impression I thought that meant there was some correlation bc of that I know better than that I was just curious about it thanks again

“God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    ― Albert Einstein

VA - Rebekah Sisson, 16, Virginia, 28 March 2017

"Police are searching for a missing girl who vanished from her high school on Tuesday afternoon.

Rebekah Sisson, 16, was last seen in Radford High School, around 170 miles from Richmond.

Her last contact was with her mom at 5:15pm on Tuesday; she was reported missing by her mom the following day.

Sisson is described as a white female with blonde hair and blue eyes, five-feet-six-inches tall and 115 pounds."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4cqMgrsYo

IMG_0036.JPG
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Honestly she seems like a sweet girl with a head on her shoulders. I wish we had more info....

I live about fifty miles from Radford. I am puzzled there are not more updates on this missing girl. The story not been updated since reported on local tv stations.

We received some information from someone stating It's possible REBEKAH SISSON may have cut her hair short and dyed black and possibly headed to Florida,' it said on Facebook.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4365962/Hunt-missing-girl-16-vanished-high-school.html

You're not alone. Me either. Had no clue what it is.....

Not getting a good vibe here. Not too sure why. Maybe because she's not updated any of her SM with current posts in a while. I'll be saying my prayers for her and family and friends. I hope she calls home to let someone know at the very least she's alright.

Do we know anything more about her? Was she a pot smoker?

Did she have many friends?

Did she have a car/job/means of travel?

So many unanswered questions. Just thinking out loud...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I agree with you. Seems like there should be more media attention and some family members making some pleas on tv for her to come home or contact them if she is able.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Fields View Post
    I agree with you. Seems like there should be more media attention and some family members making some pleas on tv for her to come home or contact them if she is able.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    A wiki with a little more info: https://www.everipedia.com/rebekah-s...issing-person/

Quote Originally Posted by GeeButtersnaps View Post

My baby brother has it on his. I don't get it either...

#Justice4Libby&Abby

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast