Found Deceased FL - Hailey Acierno, 17, Tampa, 28 March 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Tampa Police are looking for an endangered and missing teenager.

Hailey Acierno, who recently turned 17, has not been home since Tuesday and is in need of medication.

09f93f62d664297b9b946e2f90bf607b.jpg

http://wfla.com/2017/03/29/16-year-old-girl-missing-in-tampa/amp/

I wonder what type of medication she takes. It makes a difference if it's something like insulin or an antidepressant... 😕

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Some reports have Hailey listed as 16. She had just turned 17 from the link above.

She is still missing!

Bumping because she matters!!

http://wfla.com/2017/03/31/police-friends-and-family-desperately-search-for-missing-tampa-teen/
Police, friends and family continue search for missing Tampa teen Hailey Acierno
Published: March 31, 2017, 6:38 pm Updated: April 1, 2017, 11:38 pm
[…]
Hailey is in need of medication. Her parents say she has a brown, yellow and orange M&M backpack she could be traveling with.
If you have any information that could help find Hailey Acierno, call the Tampa Police Department. [ 1-813-276-3200]
A $25,000 reward is being offered for her safe return by Steve Yerrid of The Yerrid Law Firm.

Not a lot to go on, no BF, no one that they saw hanging around, no friends with any ideas as to why or what happened. I hate the thought that a stranger grabbed her, that is the worst type of kidnapping. You have no leads! I wonder if there is video of any of the areas she was in, maybe see if any RSO were in the areas? Other than that, I guess you just search and wait.

Not a lot to go on, no BF, no one that they saw hanging around, no friends with any ideas as to why or what happened. I hate the thought that a stranger grabbed her, that is the worst type of kidnapping. You have no leads! I wonder if there is video of any of the areas she was in, maybe see if any RSO were in the areas? Other than that, I guess you just search and wait.

There is a public Facebook group set up, maybe that's a start ;)

(link)

http://wfla.com/2017/04/02/local-attorney-offering-25000-reward-to-help-find-missing-tampa-teen/
Local attorney offering $25,000 reward to help find missing Tampa teen
Published: April 2, 2017, 9:49 am Updated: April 2, 2017, 11:09 am
Hailey Acierno, 17, disappeared from her home on Tuesday and has not been seen since. […]
Steve Yerrid of Yerrid Law Firm, P.A. in Tampa is now offering a $25,000 reward for Hailey’s safe return.
Yerrid has worked with Hailey’s mother at the law firm for more than 20 years, and has known the teenager since she was born.[…]

Here is her Facebook, maybe it will help https://www.facebook.com/hailey.acierno

Also? There are a couple of posts on instagram that give a bit more (possible) detail about her medicine and they make the statement that 'she's never been gone this long before'.

Now, take all that as a grain of salt (rumor). You can find what I am referencing if you look on instagram under her name.

Oh gheesh this is my area I think- I live across the street from wiregrass.

I found Instagram stuff I think, but the medication/diagnosis stuff has been edited out I think based on the comments. Unless I looked in the wrong area- which is entirely possible LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh gheesh this is my area I think- I live across the street from wiregrass.

I found Instagram stuff I think, but the medication/diagnosis stuff has been edited out I think based on the comments. Unless I looked in the wrong area- which is entirely possible LOL

It has been edited now, but when I saw it the other day it hadn't been. Still think there could be some truth to it, as she says Hailey's best friend told her. But again, rumor.

It has been edited now, but when I saw it the other day it hadn't been. Still think there could be some truth to it, as she says Hailey's best friend told her. But again, rumor.

Agreed. Very worried for this young lady :(

After reading up as much as I could on the case, MOO is that she was not kidnapped. I think this was on purpose, IMO...suicide comes to mind. I hope she is okay but this doesn't sound good. MOOOO
Additionally I think her IG has been deleted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back