1189 users online (165 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

15-year-old Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide...ennessee-teen/
    http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/e...n-decatur-area
    http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/state...teen/422561108

Verified Insiders:

MCElizabethsSISTER

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-30-2017 at 08:26 PM.

TN - AMBER ALERT:Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 # 4

Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas
    Posted Mar 20, 2017
    Updated at 9:47 AM

Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in.

Cummins was inside his classroom after school Jan. 23 with his grandson and Thomas, the girl told family members, when she walked in and inexplicably saw them kissing. Cummins and Thomas were sitting side by side in chairs and kissed on the lips as the grandchild, who also attends Culleoka, was using one of the classroom's computers.

"She was shocked and walked out of the classroom," a family member said. "She didn't expect that. She didn't know why it was happening. She thought of Tad as someone who really cared about his students and had a hard time with what she saw. She went home, told her mother, and knew what she had to do — report him the next morning."

The Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
    Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
    Mainstream Media (MSM)
    Law Enforcement (LE)
    Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
    Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
    Friends of either a victim or a suspect
    Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

TN - AMBER ALERT: Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Amber Alert: Family doesn’t think Elizabeth Thomas left willingly
    Published: March 29, 2017

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – While more than 1,000 tips have poured in to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, an Amber Alert remains in effect for Elizabeth Thomas and her former teacher Tad Cummins.

Authorities held a joint press conference Tuesday where they stressed the relationship between Thomas and Cummins was not a romance.

“Grooming, because that is exactly what was going on. You had a 50-year-old educated man who was obviously trying to convince this venerable 15-year-old girl that being in a relationship with him was the right thing to do,” said Cooper.

<snip>

DA Cooper said Tuesday that Mexican law enforcement was notified of the Amber Alert for Thomas. And while investigators say they don’t have any substantial tips that lead them to believe the two have crossed the border, but they are not ruling anything out.

So there was a news report with a link on the last feed that said a van had TC's license plate on it, right? Or am I losing my marbles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm almost ready to call Shananigans with respect to this not having been a confirmed sighting.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

No way would he have his own lic' plate !

Quote Originally Posted by BessDrew View Post
    So there was a news report with a link on the last feed that said a van had TC's license plate on it, right? Or am I losing my marbles?

Saw the post but no link that I remember. That van clearly had temp tags.

lol - Remember he's CIA !

I heard that reported as well.

I was hoping this was the break needed. I haven't posted until this sighting but have been lurking all along. My personal theory is they haven't gone very far. And this sounded fitting. Much love to the Thomas family as this had to be another layer of stress.

That's the problem with breaking news...doesn't look like they were actually confirming any facts before rambling about them on the air.

Bookmarking my place

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...zabeth-n740731

Just curious, who is Elizabeth Stevens?
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

O/T

Well, time to go get the febreeze and fluff a few pillows, I guess.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast