Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
15-year-old Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

ElizabethThomasMissingChild16x9_1489527855127_8971019_ver1.0.JPG

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-middle-tennessee-teen/
http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/endangered-tn-runaway-may-be-in-decatur-area
http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/statewide-endangered-child-alert-issued-for-missing-teen/422561108

Verified Insiders:

MCElizabethsSISTER

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas
Posted Mar 20, 2017
Updated at 9:47 AM

170317220019-05-tad-cummins-exlarge-169.jpg

Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in.

Cummins was inside his classroom after school Jan. 23 with his grandson and Thomas, the girl told family members, when she walked in and inexplicably saw them kissing. Cummins and Thomas were sitting side by side in chairs and kissed on the lips as the grandchild, who also attends Culleoka, was using one of the classroom's computers.

"She was shocked and walked out of the classroom," a family member said. "She didn't expect that. She didn't know why it was happening. She thought of Tad as someone who really cared about his students and had a hard time with what she saw. She went home, told her mother, and knew what she had to do — report him the next morning."

The Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Amber Alert: Family doesn’t think Elizabeth Thomas left willingly
Published: March 29, 2017

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – While more than 1,000 tips have poured in to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, an Amber Alert remains in effect for Elizabeth Thomas and her former teacher Tad Cummins.

Authorities held a joint press conference Tuesday where they stressed the relationship between Thomas and Cummins was not a romance.

“Grooming, because that is exactly what was going on. You had a 50-year-old educated man who was obviously trying to convince this venerable 15-year-old girl that being in a relationship with him was the right thing to do,” said Cooper.

<snip>

DA Cooper said Tuesday that Mexican law enforcement was notified of the Amber Alert for Thomas. And while investigators say they don&#8217;t have any substantial tips that lead them to believe the two have crossed the border, but they are not ruling anything out.

So there was a news report with a link on the last feed that said a van had TC's license plate on it, right? Or am I losing my marbles?:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm almost ready to call Shananigans with respect to this not having been a confirmed sighting.

So there was a news report with a link on the last feed that said a van had TC's license plate on it, right? Or am I losing my marbles?:)

Saw the post but no link that I remember. That van clearly had temp tags.

I heard that reported as well.

I was hoping this was the break needed. I haven't posted until this sighting but have been lurking all along. My personal theory is they haven't gone very far. And this sounded fitting. Much love to the Thomas family as this had to be another layer of stress.

That's the problem with breaking news...doesn't look like they were actually confirming any facts before rambling about them on the air.

O/T

Well, time to go get the febreeze and fluff a few pillows, I guess. :shame:

I feel as if we all just got-------------> Websleuths media encounter.gifclick

I'm almost ready to call Shananigans with respect to this not having been a confirmed sighting.

The fact that the cops actually said the press needs to stand down or they won't be able to do this gives me a bit of hope that it was a real sighting (van unrelated to it though) and they are trying to resolve it without tv helicopters surrounding them. I don't know the legalities of outright lying that it isn't them though.

I liked the idea that he drove her down to MX to 'be missionaries' but surely somebody down there would notice the two pronto, right?

Then I feel like he's got to have some cruddy shack in his 'general' area where he has them staying......... but the problem with that theory is the child wouldn't find that any fun.

From all I've seen and heard of this Pervert, I wouldn't want to touch him 'with a 10 foot pole' let alone sit in any car and listen to him yap at me - oh oh oh - I forgot - he'd SING TO ME TOO ! IMO he's singing to that poor innocent child victim.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie