748 users online (117 members and 631 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Taylor Stalker, 2, dies of head injuries, Owego, 3 Dec 2005

A man was charged with second-degree murder Saturday in the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter, police said.

Joshua Clapper, 21, of Owego, was being held without bail.

The girl, Taylor Stalker, died of serious head injuries Saturday morning at a Syracuse hospital.

Her 27-year-old mother Betty Kunze tried to end her relationship with Clapper six weeks before the incident, police records showed. Authorities responded to domestic disputes at the couple's apartment in October and November, but no charges were filed.
    http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/...gion-apnewyork
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Another boyfriend

This is just too sad.

Must have been his way at getting back at the mother. I wonder why it is 2nd degree instead of lst? He must have meant to kill the little girl. Hope they hang him high.

Why only 2nd degree?

Another baby gone because of momma's boyfriend

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    Another baby gone because of momma's boyfriend
    There are too many to list by now. Women have to be very careful about who they allow around their children and they have to realize a new man in their life is not going to care about their child the way they do.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    There are too many to list by now. Women have to be very careful about who they allow around their children and they have to realize a new man in their life is not going to care about their child the way they do.
    That's the problem with a lot, not all, of the mothers. They aren't careful who they let near their kids and don't care about their children more than they care about satisfying their own needs. JMO

I agree with you. It's so sad...these babies did NOT ask to be born and if these women don't have the time or responsibility to deal with their children, there are many others who would gladly step in. My sister and her husband are an example. So, SO SAD!

P.S. I like your "army boots" comment. My mom used that term when we were younger. If someone said something mean to us...she'd tell us to tell them, "Ahhhh you're mommy wears Army boots". Too funny.
    That's the problem with a lot, not all, of the mothers. They aren't careful who they let near their kids and don't care about their children more than they care about satisfying their own needs. JMO

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I think you're right, SadieMae. Are most of them very young mothers?

I think these women do not care of the kids at all...

They only care of themselves

Joshua J. Clapper

Housed: Sing Sing
    Date Received: 12/27/2006

Offense: 1st Degree Manslaughter
    Sentence: 17 years

Earliest Release Date: 06/27/2020
    Maximum Expiration Date: 12/03/2022