NY - Taylor Stalker, 2, dies of head injuries, Owego, 3 Dec 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A man was charged with second-degree murder Saturday in the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter, police said.

Joshua Clapper, 21, of Owego, was being held without bail.

The girl, Taylor Stalker, died of serious head injuries Saturday morning at a Syracuse hospital.

Her 27-year-old mother Betty Kunze tried to end her relationship with Clapper six weeks before the incident, police records showed. Authorities responded to domestic disputes at the couple's apartment in October and November, but no charges were filed.
http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local...ec10,0,4633616.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork

Must have been his way at getting back at the mother. I wonder why it is 2nd degree instead of lst? He must have meant to kill the little girl. Hope they hang him high.

Another baby gone because of momma's boyfriend :banghead: :banghead:

SadieMae said:
Another baby gone because of momma's boyfriend :banghead: :banghead:

There are too many to list by now. Women have to be very careful about who they allow around their children and they have to realize a new man in their life is not going to care about their child the way they do.

SewingDeb said:
There are too many to list by now. Women have to be very careful about who they allow around their children and they have to realize a new man in their life is not going to care about their child the way they do.
That's the problem with a lot, not all, of the mothers. They aren't careful who they let near their kids and don't care about their children more than they care about satisfying their own needs. JMO

I agree with you. It's so sad...these babies did NOT ask to be born and if these women don't have the time or responsibility to deal with their children, there are many others who would gladly step in. My sister and her husband are an example. So, SO SAD!

P.S. I like your "army boots" comment. My mom used that term when we were younger. If someone said something mean to us...she'd tell us to tell them, "Ahhhh you're mommy wears Army boots". Too funny.
SadieMae said:
That's the problem with a lot, not all, of the mothers. They aren't careful who they let near their kids and don't care about their children more than they care about satisfying their own needs. JMO

SadieMae said:

I think you're right, SadieMae. Are most of them very young mothers?

I think these women do not care of the kids at all...

They only care of themselves

Joshua J. Clapper

Housed: Sing Sing
Date Received: 12/27/2006

Offense: 1st Degree Manslaughter
Sentence: 17 years

Earliest Release Date: 06/27/2020
Maximum Expiration Date: 12/03/2022

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online