CA CA - Orange Co, Unksex&race UP11574, 15-40, skull in residential garage, Jul'99

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Namus UP 11574

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/11574

Unidentified Body/Remains (Unknown Sex & Race)

Found July 31, 1999 in Orange County, CA
Body Condition: Not recognizable - partial skeletal parts only
Probable year of death: to

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 15-40

Approximate Height: cannot estimate
Approximate Weight: cannot estimate
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars and marks: nothing

Clothing & Accessories
Clothing: nothing
Jewerly: nothing
Footwear: nothing
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is not available
Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA:
Sample is currently not available

Case History
A skull found in residential garage

I have to say these cases make me crazy.. Ok skull found in Garage??.. By who? Was the skull there for a long time? Does it have dental chart?..Was the house vacant? Who just happens to go out to their garage one day and happen to come across a skull on the shelf next to the oil can? ugh...ok just rambling....

I have to say these cases make me crazy.. Ok skull found in Garage??.. By who? Was the skull there for a long time? Does it have dental chart?..Was the house vacant? Who just happens to go out to their garage one day and happen to come across a skull on the shelf next to the oil can? ugh...ok just rambling....

Well, let's get the usual Websleuths theories out of the way right off: (everyone clutch their pearls) 1) the skull was escaping an abusive relationship, or 2) it was an Amish skull left the rest of its body for Rumspringa and never went back....

Seriously, it would be nice to know if this was a medical display, they are all cut a certain way so the top can be removed. Some people keep weird things. I knew someone who had a shrunken head in a jar, would never tell me if it was real. It sure looked it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back