Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

cdogstu99

Reaction score
Once again, another young man goes missing in Boston. This time it's a young lad named Michael Kelleher, 23 who was last seen on Wednesday March 29th at a Celtics game. Phone is off and no credit cards have been used. Recall Zachary Marr who vanished after partying at the Bell and Hand in Fanueil Hall only to be seen captured on camera tiptoeing into the Boston Harbor. Let's hope he's found alive.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/03/...-man-celtics-game-michael-kelleher-td-garden/

http://whdh.com/news/police-searching-for-man-who-went-missing-after-celtics-game/

"[FONT=&amp]SOUTHBOROUGH, MA (WHDH) - Police are searching for a Southborough man who went missing after Wednesday night’s Boston Celtics game.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]According to police, Michael Kelleher, 23, was last seen wearing a Celtics shirt, a gray sweatshirt, khaki pants and black sneakers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Kelleher is 6-foot-2 and 180 pounds with a thin build, brown hair and blue eyes."

[/FONT]
attachment.php

Attachments

• ffff.jpg
    ffff.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,293
Summary of what I have learned so far - he had season tickets to the Celtics and went with a friend/co-worker, he had been drinking heavily and left unexpectedly in the 3rd quarter, he told his co-worker he would meet her after the game at her car, he was in contact with her while he was outside and didnt seem to know where he was but seemed ok, at some point he tried to call an uber, his phone went dead between 10-11pm Wednesday about a mile away from the Garden (where the Celtics play) on Tremont Street. He lived pretty far away but eventually after not hearing back from him she just went home. Nothing since.

edit - i initially thought they were saying he was with two people, now it sounds like he was with just one person, a woman - does it sound weird to anyone that he took a woman with him to a celtics game, got really drunk, got up and left unexpectedly during the game and told her he would meet her after the game, and she stayed and watched the rest of the game? im sure this can and will be confirmed by cameras in and around the garden, it just strikes me as odd.

His mom just breaks my heart. The reporter said police said Michael tried to use his uber account. But do they know he was in possession of the phone then?

And these do seem to all end the same way. Hoping for a miracle this time.
Seems like we have one of these situations every year in Boston, and they all end the same way unfortunately...

https://www.facebook.com/michael.kelleher.311

Summary of what I have learned so far - he had season tickets to the Celtics and went with a friend/co-worker, he had been drinking heavily and left unexpectedly in the 3rd quarter, he told his co-worker he would meet her after the game at her car, he was in contact with her while he was outside and didnt seem to know where he was but seemed ok, at some point he tried to call an uber, his phone went dead between 10-11pm Wednesday about a mile away from the Garden (where the Celtics play) on Tremont Street. He lived pretty far away but eventually after not hearing back from him she just went home. Nothing since.

edit - i initially thought they were saying he was with two people, now it sounds like he was with just one person, a woman - does it sound weird to anyone that he took a woman with him to a celtics game, got really drunk, got up and left unexpectedly during the game and told her he would meet her after the game, and she stayed and watched the rest of the game? im sure this can and will be confirmed by cameras in and around the garden, it just strikes me as odd.

BBM: ...got up and left unexpectedly during the game and told her he would meet her after the game...
Yes that is a bit odd, imho.
Sounds like he had to meet someone, maybe sooner than he'd planned to/expected? I wonder what his phone records show prior to hailing the uber and his phone dying...incoming/outgoing texts and calls.

Once again, another young man goes missing in Boston. This time it's a young lad named Michael Kelleher, 23 who was last seen on Wednesday March 29th at a Celtics game. Phone is off and no credit cards have been used. Recall Zachary Marr who vanished after partying at the Bell and Hand in Fanueil Hall only to be seen captured on camera tiptoeing into the Boston Harbor. Let's hope he's found alive.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/03/...-man-celtics-game-michael-kelleher-td-garden/
The Marr case was heart-wrenching - IIRC he walked past the Garden and went into the water during a brutally cold night after being out with his cousin. That was painfully sad.
Lets hope for a better result here.
What can you say? Too much alcohol is.....too much.

BBM: ...got up and left unexpectedly during the game and told her he would meet her after the game...
Yes that is a bit odd, imho.
Sounds like he had to meet someone, maybe sooner than he'd planned to/expected? I wonder what his phone records show prior to hailing the uber and his phone dying...incoming/outgoing texts and calls.

This is all so weird because it almost sounds exactly like the Zachary Marr story. Marr left the bar and was waiting outside for his friend and then well we know the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is all so weird because it almost sounds exactly like the Zachary Marr story. Marr left the bar and was waiting outside for his friend and then well we know the rest.

And to take a cab/Uber from TD garden over to Tremont Street is a good fifteen minute ride or a 45 minute-ish walk so you don't just stumble over that way. Had to have gone over there for some reason. Have to think his friend knows more details. Going for a pickup maybe?

What I find odd, or perhaps comforting, is that Tremont isnt that close to the Harbor - seems like he was walking away from the water....so where is he?

Will note his instagram page says he is '420 friendly' so the thought of going to grab some stuff from someone during the game is not totally out of realm of possibility

This article says he tried to get an Uber near Paul Revere Park which if true is a very bad sign. That's the same area Marr was found.

Would the trace of the Uber request say what his intended destination was?

Would the trace of the Uber request say what his intended destination was?

It might but the article also says he never got picked up. So could be that his phone died and the driver couldn't find him or he just went somewhere else entirely.

And to take a cab/Uber from TD garden over to Tremont Street is a good fifteen minute ride or a 45 minute-ish walk so you don't just stumble over that way. Had to have gone over there for some reason. Have to think his friend knows more details. Going for a pickup maybe?

Those travel times are WAY off. If you're walking at a medium to good clip, but not running, you can make it from the garden to that part of the common in 10 mins tops. By car, 1-2 min

Those travel times are WAY off. If you're walking at a medium to good clip, but not running, you can make it from the garden to that part of the common in 10 mins tops. By car, 1-2 min

You're right I initially thought it was South End Tremont and not near the common.

New surveillance photo from night he went missing

[video=twitter;847996539549208576]https://twitter.com/atwaterwcvb/status/847996539549208576[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back