1273 users online (280 members and 993 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Man Rapes Blind, Deaf, Terminally Ill 10 year old Girl

A former hospice worker was placed on 20 years of supervised probation and two years of work release after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting a blind, deaf and nearly comatose 10-year-old girl with a terminal illness.

James Ernest Philpott, 55, apologized to the girl's family before his sentencing.

He had pleaded guilty to one count of sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust. Police said Philpott told investigators he had sex with the girl because he wanted her to experience pleasure before she died.

A licensed practical nurse, Philpott worked at the Hospice of St. John in Lakewood, Colo., at the time.

Philpott was arrested in 2004 after he allegedly told co-workers that he had sex with a 10-year-old girl and an 89-year-old woman at the hospice. During a phone conversation with a co-worker, he allegedly said the girl "was fun but the (elderly woman) was funner."

Charges were dismissed involving the elderly woman because she had dementia and wasn't sure whether the assault was real or a dream. Both have since died.Philpott told police after his arrest that he had sex with the girl three times over a one-month period because he wanted her to experience pleasure before she died.The alleged incidents took place in 2002 and 2003.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...90/detail.html

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    EVIL!

I almost said "SICK!" but this is just beyond that...
    The SENTENCE is SICK; the man himself is EVIL.
    Probation and work release!

this man needs to go to jail for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most pathetic sentence. the judge who handed it out should face charges of some sort himself.

He warned Philpott he would re-sentence him to the original term for "one slip on one incident."

i'm outraged this man is allowed to be in the community ever again. what the h*ll does the word 'justice' exactly mean to this judge and how does he propose he is protecting socitey by giving the vile perverted b*st*rd to opportunity to "slip on one incident"?

why???

i'm screaming at my monitor here!!!

the judge' background on sentencing should be examined to see how many other perverts he's placing society at risk to.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    He should get life just for comments he made about which victim was funner. What is wrong with this judge??

He should get the death sentence.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    He should get the death sentence.
    You're right, Amra. What sentence should we give the judge? I still can't believe there are judges who take these things so lightly.

Lets hope the judge was elected not appointed and the people of that community.

(It says he is a visiting judge) Possibly the community he normally resides over will get wind of this and remove his sorry a$$ from the bench?

I am so sad for this little girls family,they must be devastated .I cant believe this judge ,we need to put a list together of these judges names to watch them for their sentencing to see if they give light sentences to all the a$$holes that come up before them .JUDGE HATE LIST

To imagine it is tax dollars that pays this judges wages/////

I'm glad I'm not related to his sorry azz.

Five minutes with the father, uncle, grandfather might be a start to what this guy deserves...just a start though.

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

This is just so disgusting. The man admits to having sex with the little girl and the elderly lady...what more did they need. I think the guy should be hung up with the judge right beside him. The sentence is unbelievable. I wonder what the little girl's parents and the elderly woman's family had to say. I would have been screaming from the top of my lungs to any media that would listen to me.

I copied and pasted this story and sent it on to Bill O'Reilly. I hope he has a fit about it and spreads it all over the news. He'll find out who the judge is too.

He doesn't give this peabrain jail time, yet this is the same Judge that sentenced Fleet White (from the JonBenet Case) to 30 days for ignoring a subpoena

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ram...1025white.html

more on this judge:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3260481

Justice may be blind, but it also can be rented in a pinch

So the couple opted for a novel solution: They hired a retired judge to put his black robe back on and hear their case.

Retired Judge Frank Plaut had just stepped down from the bench in Jefferson County District Court, with extensive experience in family law. He agreed to hear their case privately for a fee they agreed on.

The law permitting appointed or "rent-a-judges" has been on the books since 1981. The Colorado Supreme Court updated it this summer, adding jury trials.

This is just over the fricking fence now. If I had a way, Good LORD HELP ME, I would get someone to torture this man endlessly and excruciatingly for weeks on end and leave the S.O.B. a limbless & d*ckless vegetable for all eternity.

I can only hope and pray that's what God has in store for this man.

Poor child, my heart hurts for her.

God help the damn judge too for this statement: "He warned Philpott he would re-sentence him to the original term for "one slip on one incident."

So basically IF this guy screws up again AND GETS CAUGHT the FIRST TIME HE DOES... then he goes to jail. APPARENTLY THIS ISN"T VICIOUS ENOUGH! What the heck does it take.

GOD: Send me a hells angel that will live next door to this freak and have atter!

This rent-a-judge defies our whole judicial system. I think many of the problems in society are based on this mentality.l also think this guy is totally disgusting. It is like if you are well connected enough the problems go away for a fee. Including but not limited to capital offenses. Sorry state of affairs.

Arnold best do the right thing in the Crips case or his ass will be grass in the next election virtually assuring he never has a chance for the presidency. Even if he could change the constitution.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast