1090 users online (176 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

UK - Girl raped for two years by her teacher

Girl raped for two years

A SEX beast primary school teacher who preyed on a girl of 11 and repeatedly raped her was jailed for just eight years yesterday — sparking outrage. Paedophile Steven Taylor, 42, spent two years satisfying his evil lust with the pupil and even took her abroad to let fellow perverts photograph her.

The brute also took up to 10,000 vile pictures of his own — and flogged them on the internet.

He was arrested after trying to lure a second schoolgirl into sex.

The monster, of Kingswinford, West Midlands, could have been caged for life after admitting a catalogue of child-sex charges.

But he was given credit by Judge Mark Eades for pleading guilty. With good behaviour Taylor will be out in four years.

Last night a former pal branded him a “bastard” and condemned the sentence as “pathetic”.

Organisations that help victims of child abuse were also furious. Shy Keenan, who runs the Phoenix Survivors Group, raged: “Judges have a duty to protect vulnerable children.

This judge has failed this victim miserably.

“Eight years is extremely lenient. The pervert should have got life.

“He has ruined this girl’s life but will be out in four years with good behaviour. That is disgusting.”

Wolverhampton Crown Court heard how twisted Taylor, a supply teacher, befriended the girl’s family — posing as a father figure to the grieving youngster after her dad died of cancer.

After winning her trust he sexually abused her. The unmarried pervert, who lived with his parents, took her on several trips to Germany and Turkey — parading her in front of fellow paedophiles so they could take vile pictures.

Prosecutor Jonathan Gosling said: “The 11-year-old was seduced and taught to behave as an adult female partner.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005570320,00.html

what a sicko!!!!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I'm almost as outraged by the mother---letting him take her daughter out of the country? What was she thinking?

There is no way I would let my 11 yr old daughter travel alone with a man .I cant belive she let her .I said on another thread we need a list of judges names who give light sentences to keep an eye on them this one should go on it .
    The judge who was caught by paedo watch probably gave very light sentences to other paedos.It would be handy to be able to check out what sentences he gave .

Sick pervert.....Judges are loosing there minds these days with the sentences they're imposing. Nothing like patting the perb on the head & saying good boy....

We live in a dam sick nation and the judges are becoming as sick as the perverts. The guy got a lighter sentence just because he pled guilty!!! I just can't believe these judges.

This guy knew just how to worm his way into this family coming on like a good friend after the father dies. I don't know why the mother let him take her little girl on trips. She must have really trusted him and was no doubt very vernable after the death of her husband. Probably wanted her child to have a father figure and thought it was nice for her to be able to travel and see the world. I'm sure she didn't have a clue that there was anything wrong.

This guy should be taken out and shot....I hope someone does just that if he gets out in 4 years. Where did this take place?

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    There is no way I would let my 11 yr old daughter travel alone with a man .I cant belive she let her .I said on another thread we need a list of judges names who give light sentences to keep an eye on them this one should go on it .
    The judge who was caught by paedo watch probably gave very light sentences to other paedos.It would be handy to be able to check out what sentences he gave .
    Excellent idea. Is there a thread on this? We could add judges as we find them and try to find their record on these things to post.