Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
15-year-old Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

ElizabethThomasMissingChild16x9_1489527855127_8971019_ver1.0.JPG

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-middle-tennessee-teen/
http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/endangered-tn-runaway-may-be-in-decatur-area
http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/statewide-endangered-child-alert-issued-for-missing-teen/422561108

Verified Insiders:

MCElizabethsSISTER

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas
Posted Mar 20, 2017
Updated at 9:47 AM

170317220019-05-tad-cummins-exlarge-169.jpg

Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in.

Cummins was inside his classroom after school Jan. 23 with his grandson and Thomas, the girl told family members, when she walked in and inexplicably saw them kissing. Cummins and Thomas were sitting side by side in chairs and kissed on the lips as the grandchild, who also attends Culleoka, was using one of the classroom's computers.

"She was shocked and walked out of the classroom," a family member said. "She didn't expect that. She didn't know why it was happening. She thought of Tad as someone who really cared about his students and had a hard time with what she saw. She went home, told her mother, and knew what she had to do — report him the next morning."

Amber Alert: Family doesn’t think Elizabeth Thomas left willingly
Published: March 29, 2017

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – While more than 1,000 tips have poured in to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, an Amber Alert remains in effect for Elizabeth Thomas and her former teacher Tad Cummins.

Authorities held a joint press conference Tuesday where they stressed the relationship between Thomas and Cummins was not a romance.

“Grooming, because that is exactly what was going on. You had a 50-year-old educated man who was obviously trying to convince this venerable 15-year-old girl that being in a relationship with him was the right thing to do,” said Cooper.

<snip>

DA Cooper said Tuesday that Mexican law enforcement was notified of the Amber Alert for Thomas. And while investigators say they don&#8217;t have any substantial tips that lead them to believe the two have crossed the border, but they are not ruling anything out.

TBI: Elizabeth Thomas, Tad Cummins were spotted in Oklahoma

March 31, 2017

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has confirmed a sighting of 15-year-old Elizabeth Thomas, along with Tad Cummins, the 50-year-old man suspected in her kidnapping earlier this month.

Based on a Thursday tip, investigators obtained surveillance images from a Walmart in Oklahoma City, Okla. on the afternoon of March 15th.

TBI officials say Cummins used cash to purchase various food items but did not purchase anything of significance.

2j51hmt.jpg

2sblkl3.jpg

2qasjo7.jpg

vox10x.jpg

The Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

While I'm not a NG or Alan joke fan, I did listen to the crime online podcast that was linked here.
I'm happy that the attorney for her family has already been in touch with mental health professionals from their area. She will certainly need it after this ordeal. I agree that she can't go back to that school ever. Too much has happened and I can't see it being a great environment for learning for Elizabeth. She'll need special care because of the unfortunate circumstances she's been through.

As for the person who they thought they where going to stay with but plans changed- maybe once the person found out that Tad was planning on bringing a 15 yr old kidnapped girl along then they decided that Tad could not stay there like they had originally planned? We can't call the person a ******* when we really don't know how it went down. Lets remember that LE knows a lot more then we do. LE is under no obligation to release details to the media. For all we know the person could've called LE and said that Tad had planned on staying there but plans changed. We have no idea at this point.

Thread #10 already [emoji17]
I hope ET is found safe before the end of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have guessed that they would have discarded her plaid, flannel shirt and leggings since these are mentioned in the endangered child alert. The fact that she is still wearing them says Tad isn't too bright.

I brought this comment over from the last thread.
I don't know. To me it looks like they don't have a care in the world. Strolling into Walmart where everyone knows they have cameras. Why not a Dollar Store or some other obscure stop? IMO she doesn't look a mess or disheveled. She looks just like 50% of the kids going into the high school every day.

No disrespect toward her looks. Just I have 6 daughters and they shower, do their hair, and make-up 3 times a day! I was insinuating that she wasn't having a fun time.
In fact, she looks terrorized to me. I certainly hope not but she is with a dangerous individual who is possibly threatening her, abusing her, and she may not feel she has a way out.
For all we know he is telling her she will go to juvie till she is 18 if she gets caught. HE is manipulating her and I think she is a frightened little girl.
JMO

From the last thread wrt the hands in the sleeves thing. This is a very common practice with young females (and sometimes not so young).

My (now grown) daughter used to do the same thing, and so did all of her friends. I see it quite often in all kinds of situations. Kids at the mall, in theaters, walking down the street, etc...I'm not sure why they do it, but it is quite common.

MOO, they chose still frames carefully to try to make their interactions appear uncomfortable or forced. But when you watch the video, all you see are two people calmly walking next to each other and chatting.

I am having a hard time taking this case seriously as some kind of kidnapping brainwashing crisis. I think it best that I go back to refraining from posting lest I get myself in trouble.

In response to the post saying that her being engaged in conversation with him tells you she's in on this:

That's kind of like saying that just because she lived in her mother's house, she was "in" on the abuse. I'm sure she talked to her mom often, too. Abuse and manipulation can do a real number on people. Even ADULT battered women can be fiercely loyal to their abuser.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Since she is walking around in the flannel shirt and leggings described on the Endangered Child Alert, it shouldn't be surprising if Tad is driving around with the same license tag.

From the last thread wrt the hands in the sleeves thing. This is a very common practice with young females (and sometimes not so young).

My (now grown) daughter used to do the same thing, and so did all of her friends. I see it quite often in all kinds of situations. Kids at the mall, in theaters, walking down the street, etc...I'm not sure why they do it, but it is quite common.

I'm 30 and I still do it whenever I borrow one of my husband's shirts. I'm 5'3", he's 6'4". If I don't take the time to fold the sleeves up, they cover my hands.

Because the flannel is so big, it naturally just hung below her hands.
I don't see any hidden clues in it at all. She's wearing a shirt that is six sizes too large and the sleeves are hanging freely below her hands because she hasn't bunched it up.
There's not always clues in everything, sometimes things are as they seem.

I do this when I'm cold. And I get extremely cold when I am not eating enough. There are so many different possibile reasons her hands are in her sleeves.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

MOO, they chose still frames carefully to try to make their interactions appear uncomfortable or forced. But when you watch the video, all you see are two people calmly walking next to each other and chatting.

I am having a hard time taking this case seriously as some kind of kidnapping brainwashing crisis. I think it best that I go back to refraining from posting lest I get myself in trouble.
:)
Hey there, long time no see!
Anyway- you are 100% entitled to your opinion and your opinion matters just as much as anyone here.

I do agree that when the video is watched verse the stills, it does appear that it's just two people walking. Nothing out of the ordinary besides her hair looking unkept.

[video=youtube;2gxDHeg2uqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gxDHeg2uqA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members