1056 users online (213 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Curtis, 63, & Ruby Atkinson, 62, murdered, Charlotte, 2 April 2017 *Arrest*

Man and woman shot and killed in east Charlotte home, 11-year-old missing

A man and a woman died in a shooting that occurred Sunday afternoon in east Charlotte.
    Police say 11-year-old Arieyora Simone Forney is missing from the home where she lived with the two victims.
    http://www.wbtv.com/story/35050846/m...ar-old-missing
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

2005 White Chevy Impala seen leaving the home.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/pol...otte/508335033

I just got the AA on the way home. It included a bit about suspects having handguns. They are assumed to be armed and dangerous. From the AA, it sounded for sure like its at least two people.
    Poor child must be terrified. I hope to God she is okay.
    Compassion cost nothing but pays dividends.

Omg, hope this poor girl is found safe and soon.

Is anyone listening downstairs I wonder?
    All of the above is just my opinion and I could be totally wrong at anytime.

I just got the AA on my phone and my tv. Got the one on the tv, then my power blinked off twice. Got my heart racing.

Hope this little one is found safe and soon. Keeping my eyes peeled in Durham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arieyana Forney
    12186-14189.jpg

Missing date
    Apr 2, 2017
    Missing From
    Charlotte, NC
    Age Now
    11 years old
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Height
    5 feet 3 inches
    Weight
    130 pounds
    Description
    The child's hair is long and straight.

Vehicle Information
    Make:Chevrolet
    Model:Impala
    Year:2005
    Color:White
    License plate:PAV4294
    License state:NC

The child is believed to have been taken by an unknown suspect possibly operating the listed vehicle. The vehicle was last seen leaving the 7500 Block of Glencannon Drive in Charlotte, North Carolina. The possible suspects are wanted for questioning in a homicide investigation and may be armed with handguns.
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...86/9891/screen
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 04-02-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Must be a statewide AA.... From the sound of it, there is a possibility that she ran away and is safe, hiding somewhere. Please let the poor child be found soon!

what the ?
    possibly drug-related?
    why did they abduct the little girl instead of murdering her at the location? maybe they couldn't bring themselves to hurt her and that gives hope that they will let her go ...

One article describe the victims as her guardians so maybe the perps are parent(s)?
    Just a wild guess with so little info.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

I'm so concerned for this girl! She must be terrified! The articles state the deceased couple were her guardians. Could her parents be the perps?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Terrifying!
    Let's hope LE is close on their tails.

Attached Images Attached Images

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast