1300 users online (209 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DEVELOPING - 20 year old Alycia Yeoman from Gridley missing 72 hrs, friends search field for cell phone

Friends and family of a missing Gridley woman are worried sick. 20-year-old Alycia Yeoman has been missing for 72 hours. Yeoman was last seen Thursday evening. Her car is missing and her phone is going straight to voicemail.

The Yuba College student works two jobs in Gridley, one at Starbucks and one at McDonalds. Her friend and co-worker Christa Mills said the 20-year-old failed to show up for her early morning shift at McDonalds on Friday.
    http://khsl.web.franklyinc.com/story...g-for-72-hours

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This is near where I used to live.

DEVELOPING - 20 year old Alycia Yeoman from Gridley missing 72 hrs, friends search field for cell phone
    http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/3...g-for-72-hours

Sunday morning at 4:00 a.m. Yeoman's friends said police were able to get a ping on Yeoman’s phone in the field across the street from the Walmart in Yuba City on Harter Parkway. Our reporter was at the scene and talked to those who were searching.
    [.....]
    Sunday evening friends and family are searching the field outside of the Yuba City across from Walmart for clues.
    [.....]
    Alycia Yeoman is 5' 4" tall, has braces, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has a small mole near her left eye. We do not know her exact age, and are waiting for more information from the Gridley Police Department, but we do know she graduated from Gridley High School in 2014.
    Yeoman drives a green Toyota Tacoma, license plate 4FAR610. She is known to drive back roads between Chico, Gridley and Yuba City. Her father, Daniel Yeoman, says no one has seen her since last Thursday.
    If you have any helpful leads or tips to solve this missing person case please call the Gridley Police Department at (530) 846-5670.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

No information on who last saw her and where?

Hooks up
    later that night i held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world and whispered, where does it hurt?
    it answered everywhere everywhere everywhere -Warsan Shire
    Maps:
    Alycia Yeoman - RIP
    Maricela Garcia - RIP

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    This is near where I used to live.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/3...g-for-72-hours

Sunday morning at 4:00 a.m. Yeoman's friends said police were able to get a ping on Yeoman’s phone in the field across the street from the Walmart in Yuba City on Harter Parkway. Our reporter was at the scene and talked to those who were searching.
    [.....]
    Sunday evening friends and family are searching the field outside of the Yuba City across from Walmart for clues.
    [.....]
    Alycia Yeoman is 5' 4" tall, has braces, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has a small mole near her left eye. We do not know her exact age, and are waiting for more information from the Gridley Police Department, but we do know she graduated from Gridley High School in 2014.
    Yeoman drives a green Toyota Tacoma, license plate 4FAR610. She is known to drive back roads between Chico, Gridley and Yuba City. Her father, Daniel Yeoman, says no one has seen her since last Thursday.
    If you have any helpful leads or tips to solve this missing person case please call the Gridley Police Department at (530) 846-5670.
    Uh oh. Here's a quick shot of the area, including the field across from Walmart.

Attached Images Attached Images

Here is a map with some points of interest https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hh...XY&usp=sharing
    Hooks up
    later that night i held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world and whispered, where does it hurt?
    Maps:
    Alycia Yeoman - RIP
    Maricela Garcia - RIP

Have they checked the Walmart or surrounding stores for surveillance footage?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    20-year-old Butte Co. woman missing since Thursday night

Police in Butte County are asking for your help locating a missing woman.
    http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/but...ight/430317955

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Another case of a girl and her car going missing

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/but...ight/430317955

Gridley-Biggs police said Alycia 'Aly' Yeoman was last seen around 11 p.m. Thursday driving away from 1844 Romero Street in Yuba City.
    Yeoman is from the Gridley area. She was last seen in an older green 2-door Toyota Tacoma, extended cab pickup. The license plate number is 4FAR610. The vehicle has a blue and white sticker that reads 'Duck the Dodgers.'

They haven't said what year the vehicle is... but did a google search and this is what I think the vehicle looks like...

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    She left at 11:00 pm. What was she wearing?

The phone pinged not far from the last seen location at 4:00 am but the vehicle is missing? I have a feeling the phone was in or around that house when it pinged.

Added the last seen location to the map
    Hooks up
    Maps:
    Alycia Yeoman - RIP
    Maricela Garcia - RIP

According to FB help page, they didn't find the phone in the search.

They were hoping to find it.

Antenna Towers in the area. One is owned by Verizon wireless (Walmart side of HWY 20) which was most likely the one that the cell phone pinged and the ones above Walmart is D&D Communications.

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast