Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
DEVELOPING - 20 year old Alycia Yeoman from Gridley missing 72 hrs, friends search field for cell phone
17634646_1498508526846546_8916988290757330434_n.jpg

Friends and family of a missing Gridley woman are worried sick. 20-year-old Alycia Yeoman has been missing for 72 hours. Yeoman was last seen Thursday evening. Her car is missing and her phone is going straight to voicemail.

The Yuba College student works two jobs in Gridley, one at Starbucks and one at McDonalds. Her friend and co-worker Christa Mills said the 20-year-old failed to show up for her early morning shift at McDonalds on Friday.

http://khsl.web.franklyinc.com/story/35051858/yuba-college-student-from-gridley-missing-for-72-hours

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

This is near where I used to live.

DEVELOPING - 20 year old Alycia Yeoman from Gridley missing 72 hrs, friends search field for cell phone
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/35051858/yuba-college-student-from-gridley-missing-for-72-hours

Sunday morning at 4:00 a.m. Yeoman's friends said police were able to get a ping on Yeoman’s phone in the field across the street from the Walmart in Yuba City on Harter Parkway. Our reporter was at the scene and talked to those who were searching.
[.....]
Sunday evening friends and family are searching the field outside of the Yuba City across from Walmart for clues.
[.....]
Alycia Yeoman is 5' 4" tall, has braces, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has a small mole near her left eye. We do not know her exact age, and are waiting for more information from the Gridley Police Department, but we do know she graduated from Gridley High School in 2014.
Yeoman drives a green Toyota Tacoma, license plate 4FAR610. She is known to drive back roads between Chico, Gridley and Yuba City. Her father, Daniel Yeoman, says no one has seen her since last Thursday.
If you have any helpful leads or tips to solve this missing person case please call the Gridley Police Department at (530) 846-5670.

This is near where I used to live.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/35051858/yuba-college-student-from-gridley-missing-for-72-hours

Sunday morning at 4:00 a.m. Yeoman's friends said police were able to get a ping on Yeoman’s phone in the field across the street from the Walmart in Yuba City on Harter Parkway. Our reporter was at the scene and talked to those who were searching.
[.....]
Sunday evening friends and family are searching the field outside of the Yuba City across from Walmart for clues.
[.....]
Alycia Yeoman is 5' 4" tall, has braces, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has a small mole near her left eye. We do not know her exact age, and are waiting for more information from the Gridley Police Department, but we do know she graduated from Gridley High School in 2014.
Yeoman drives a green Toyota Tacoma, license plate 4FAR610. She is known to drive back roads between Chico, Gridley and Yuba City. Her father, Daniel Yeoman, says no one has seen her since last Thursday.
If you have any helpful leads or tips to solve this missing person case please call the Gridley Police Department at (530) 846-5670.
Uh oh. Here's a quick shot of the area, including the field across from Walmart.

attachment.php

Attachments

• field across from walmart.PNG
    field across from walmart.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,352
Have they checked the Walmart or surrounding stores for surveillance footage?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Another case of a girl and her car going missing :tantrum:

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/bu...-woman-missing-since-thursday-night/430317955

Gridley-Biggs police said Alycia 'Aly' Yeoman was last seen around 11 p.m. Thursday driving away from 1844 Romero Street in Yuba City.
Yeoman is from the Gridley area. She was last seen in an older green 2-door Toyota Tacoma, extended cab pickup. The license plate number is 4FAR610. The vehicle has a blue and white sticker that reads 'Duck the Dodgers.'

They haven't said what year the vehicle is... but did a google search and this is what I think the vehicle looks like...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,099
She left at 11:00 pm. What was she wearing?

The phone pinged not far from the last seen location at 4:00 am but the vehicle is missing? I have a feeling the phone was in or around that house when it pinged.
attachment.php

Attachments

• field across from walmart.PNG
    field across from walmart.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,231
Added the last seen location to the map

According to FB help page, they didn't find the phone in the search.

They were hoping to find it.

attachment.php

Antenna Towers in the area. One is owned by Verizon wireless (Walmart side of HWY 20) which was most likely the one that the cell phone pinged and the ones above Walmart is D&D Communications.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 11.10.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 11.10.54 AM.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,173
Really beautiful young lady.

It would be helpful to know what she was wearing when last seen.
Was she just getting off from work (and would possibly be in a uniform)

Makes me wonder why they are searching the field? seems an odd place to start. I know its across the road from walmart, but if she was seen driving away, why start a search there?

Moo.

Also interesting comment on the find Alycia page, presumably from the admins on the page?
14 minutes ago

Link further up the feed.

Really beautiful young lady.

It would be helpful to know what she was wearing when last seen.
Was she just getting off from work (and would possibly be in a uniform)

Makes me wonder why they are searching the field? seems an odd place to start. I know its across the road from walmart, but if she was seen driving away, why start a search there?

Moo.

That's where her phone pinged apparently.

11:00 pm (Thursday) to 4:00 am (Sunday) is a pretty big window of time. In those 72 hours, a lot of lies, cover-ups and disposals could have happened. My questions are who was she with at 11:00 pm and who else saw THAT person in that window of time to vouch for their whereabouts? If she was with her phone, and she was with her car, where is her car now? HINKY!

11:00 pm to 4:00 am is a pretty big window of time. In those 5 hours, a lot of lies, cover-ups and disposals could have happened. My questions are who was she with at 11:00 pm and who else saw THAT person any time from 11:00 pm - 4:00 am to vouch for their whereabouts? If she was with her phone, and she was with her car, where is her car now? HINKY!

Did I read it wrong? I thought the 4 AM ping was Sunday morning? She was last seen 11 PM Thursday in the area??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12