878 users online (110 members and 768 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Rebecca 'Becky' Alsup, 34, disabled, Williamsville, 17 Feb 2017

Double amputee reported missing in Wayne County, Missouri

Officers in Wayne County, Missouri are looking for a double amputee who has not been seen in over a month.
    According to Sheriff Dean Finch, Rebecca 'Becky' Alsup was reported missing on Feb. 27.
    http://www.kfvs12.com/story/34983624...ayne-county-mo
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

MO - Rebecca 'Becky' Alsup, 34, Williamsville, 17 February 2017

Her FB states she had 3 heart surgeries last year, including a pacemaker and endocarditis (she said "from the dope"). Running her name through the MO courts system shows several traffic tickets, a drug charge in 2015 and a theft charge in 2013 among others. I'm concerned that she got mixed up with some bad characters. There is a lot of info online about infective endocarditis in IV drug users. I also wonder if there was a drug problem before the amputations or possibly as a result of prescription painkiller use post op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Go Fund Me site has been set up.
    https://www.********.com/help-find-rebecca-alsup

I doubt Becky would voluntarily leave her prosthetic legs & wheel chair behind. Foul play seems likely. I hate what drug addiction does to people and their children. Prayers for her two boys.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...