1105 users online (243 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WA - infant, Lakewood, 3 April 2017 Parents Located

Police need help identifying baby abandoned in Lakewood yard

Lakewood police are asking for the publicís help to identify an infant who was found abandoned in a yard.

At about 1:31 a.m. on Monday, officers were called to the 8500 block of John Dower Road Southwest for a report of a found infant.
    http://www.kiro7.com/news/south-soun...yard/508614742

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh my goodness! I am so relieved that the baby is alive! When I first read the thread, my heart sank--I thought, not another baby death. I am so glad that at least the baby is okay now.

I guess now it will be up to the community to recognize the baby. I bet someone will know who he is.

The child is a boy, about 3 months old, wearing a green and blue striped Onesie with the words “Little Brother” on the front.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Someone took care of him for some time. He looks healthy and well fed and clean and dressed. That doesn't seem like the hallmark of a mom who may not want her baby. I hope mom 's not in danger.

worries me that there may be a really confused or scared big brother out there somehwere
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Wow. This is super scary! I hope the rest of the family is okay. Was this in the yard of a home or what?

poor baby! i'm glad he is safe.
    now where is the rest of his family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 month old baby found by passerby abandoned in grass Lakewood,WA

Police: Abandoned baby found lying in grass in Lakewood neighborhood

I am devastated this tiny baby was left to die of hypothermia,"It is God's grace a woman heard his distress and snatched him from a certain death."

by KOMO Staff
    Monday, April 3rd 2017
    LAKEWOOD, Wash. - Police are asking for the public's help in identifying an abandoned 3-month-old baby found lying in the grass overnight in a Lakewood neighborhood.
    <snip>
    A woman who was walking home from the grocery through the residential neighborhood heard what she thought was an animal in distress. She then used the flashlight on her cellphone and spotted a little child lying in the grass.
    <snip>

http://komonews.com/news/local/polic...d-neighborhood

That absolutely dumbfounds and INFURIATES me! That poor baby! Praying they find the parents and fast because the onesie said BROTHER on it. Which means another child could be in danger as well.
    ďA glimpse into the world proves that horror is nothing other than reality.Ē
    ― Alfred Hitchcock

How odd. Any carjackings in the area????

The parents have been found. No word yet as to why the child was abandoned.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"We do not have answers yet on the circumstances that led up to the child being abandoned," Lakewood Lt. Chris Lawler said.
    Lawler said the parents are being interviewed.

Ooh poor baby. I hope mom is found soon and is safe.

Poor little guy. At least he's safe now...I can't imagine what would lead to someone doing something like this.

As awful as it sounds, I would so much rather hear of a parent abandoning a child somewhere where they could be safely and quickly found than choosing a much worse alternative. I can't believe I'm actually saying that, but after the many cases I've followed where children have been killed and their bodies just tossed out in the woods...
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast