Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
15-year-old Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

ElizabethThomasMissingChild16x9_1489527855127_8971019_ver1.0.JPG

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-middle-tennessee-teen/
http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/endangered-tn-runaway-may-be-in-decatur-area
http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/statewide-endangered-child-alert-issued-for-missing-teen/422561108

Verified Insiders:

MCElizabethsSISTER

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas
Posted Mar 20, 2017
Updated at 9:47 AM

170317220019-05-tad-cummins-exlarge-169.jpg

Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in.

Cummins was inside his classroom after school Jan. 23 with his grandson and Thomas, the girl told family members, when she walked in and inexplicably saw them kissing. Cummins and Thomas were sitting side by side in chairs and kissed on the lips as the grandchild, who also attends Culleoka, was using one of the classroom's computers.

"She was shocked and walked out of the classroom," a family member said. "She didn't expect that. She didn't know why it was happening. She thought of Tad as someone who really cared about his students and had a hard time with what she saw. She went home, told her mother, and knew what she had to do — report him the next morning."

Amber Alert: Family doesn’t think Elizabeth Thomas left willingly
Published: March 29, 2017

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – While more than 1,000 tips have poured in to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, an Amber Alert remains in effect for Elizabeth Thomas and her former teacher Tad Cummins.

Authorities held a joint press conference Tuesday where they stressed the relationship between Thomas and Cummins was not a romance.

“Grooming, because that is exactly what was going on. You had a 50-year-old educated man who was obviously trying to convince this venerable 15-year-old girl that being in a relationship with him was the right thing to do,” said Cooper.

<snip>

DA Cooper said Tuesday that Mexican law enforcement was notified of the Amber Alert for Thomas. And while investigators say they don&#8217;t have any substantial tips that lead them to believe the two have crossed the border, but they are not ruling anything out.

TBI: Elizabeth Thomas, Tad Cummins were spotted in Oklahoma

March 31, 2017

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has confirmed a sighting of 15-year-old Elizabeth Thomas, along with Tad Cummins, the 50-year-old man suspected in her kidnapping earlier this month.

Based on a Thursday tip, investigators obtained surveillance images from a Walmart in Oklahoma City, Okla. on the afternoon of March 15th.

TBI officials say Cummins used cash to purchase various food items but did not purchase anything of significance.

2j51hmt.jpg

2sblkl3.jpg

2qasjo7.jpg

vox10x.jpg

The Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Marking my spot....c'mon and turn up. Let's find them!!

So I saw a white nissan rogue on the road the other day (wrong plate number, don't worry) and I was surprised how much different it looked like than the picture I saw here. The picture I saw was a straight on view of the side of the car from front to back. This pic made the vehicle look longer more like the longer models of volkswagon or a subaru. I was surprised to see that the rogue looks more similar to a mid sized Lexis models.

I'm not a car buff so... :gaah:. But I figured I would share pictures with difference angles of the vehicle in case anyone out there was also under the sad impression I was under...

I included the picture I originally saw (straight on view of the side of the car) and pictures of nissan from a different angle, the back of the vehicle / side angle together.

The picture I saw....
attachment.php

The pictures that look more realistic IMO
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

link: https://www.google.com/search?q=nis...p4nTAhXHSSYKHRvbAxIQ_AUIBigB&biw=1397&bih=732

Got my seat!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

To me, Rogues are just cars with a hatchback. Nothing really sport or utility about them. I can't imagine living out of one.

To me, Rogues are just cars with a hatchback. Nothing really sport or utility about them. I can't imagine living out of one.
Not to me either. Our SUV will haul a boat or a trailer with jet skis. It is much bigger than those.

I'm going to lose my mind. I can't believe 3 weeks into this, with everything we know, there are still victim blamers and Tad apologists.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Please do not post photos without including a link.

:tyou:

I'm going to lose my mind. I can't believe 3 weeks into this, with everything we know, there are still victim blamers and Tad apologists.

It's sickening!

Really makes you wonder how it is in that town, etc. Imagine being in a small town and not only losing your child/sibling, but if there were those people there also.

That would be living hell heaped on top of living hell.

Why is she wearing his shirt in the pic if they wish to be inconspicuous. i dont get it, that would surely draw attention straight away. and if they are that sloppy, how come they havent been caught yet.???

Mom24, How was Elizabeth denied her right to a free education? In fact, she was receiving cash bonuses from TC for her "good performance" in the form of $20s in cash. She chose to run away from school and leave it. Now you want someone to give her free private school?

Let's look at the lovebird's postings on twitter. They idealized the beach and romantic places. Probably headed there, trying to keep up this dream-like escapade. They are being sloppy though. They are not much in disguise.

Because of the school's negligence in reporting the situation, as mandated by law, to her legal guardian, by allowing the teacher to continue to spend time with the student are enough to have caused this situation to happen in which an employee of this particular school system was emboldened to further assault this child. Then, due to his colleagues spreading gossip around, within earshot of this child, they made the environment a haven for further predation by a predator. In fact, instead of reprimanding the teacher, they reprimanded the student for the inappropriate activity and told HER to stay out of the classroom, all the while still not informing the parent. A parent, who by the way, pays taxes to said school and lives in that community. Now, that same teacher, still an employee of that school on March 13, kidnapped the student under state statute and the school didn't fire him until the following day. No sanctions were put in place, the student was ridiculed not only by her classmates by also by the staff themselves and then was kidnapped by an teacher still employed by the school system who failed miserably in so many areas, but especially in their duty, their legal and ethical duties, to protect this child who was in their care and made her not only subject to a hostile environment but led to the further planning and eventual kidnapping of this child who has to date been unable to proceed as a student at that deficient school. It was her constitutional right to a free and appropriate education within this school system, a federally funded school system and tax payer school system. The school failed in it's duties and if her attorney is as smart as I believe he is, he'll file with the federal court system on this issue. And let those guttersniping staff individuals who were making the crass statements pay their own defense. Depose every last one of them, it' s small enough school.

Just want to add, as far as the "dream like escapade". I don't know what you saw in those pics from March 15th, but that hardly signified a "dream like escapade". I highly doubt ET was told she'd be living in the clothes she put on the morning of March 13th, dye her hair some hideous shade of red, be dragged through walmart with greasy hair and no makeup all the while most likely sleeping on some dingy mattress with a smelly old man in a broken down, 10 year old car. Now I know some girls think McD's is a fine restaurant, but even the most ignorant hick wouldn't think of this as a "dream like escapade", unless we want "dream" to include nightmares.

Forgot to add, Welcome! Just realized this is your first post.

Why is she wearing his shirt in the pic if they wish to be inconspicuous. i dont get it, that would surely draw attention straight away. and if they are that sloppy, how come they havent been caught yet.???
That was the 15th in OKC less than 24 hours after the AA went out in TN and AL.

We also aren't sure that she has more than a couple of outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member