1208 users online (213 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

CARIIS is offline "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

Death toll soars in alleged Syrian chemical attack - experts fear 1000 fatalities

Current confirmed status is 100 dead 400 injured, the numbers are increasing really rapidly.

I have had it on in the background and the numbers are just.........

Be warned images are really rough stuff. There are a lot of children.

Tuesday's reports came on the eve of a major international meeting in Brussels on the future of Syria and the region, to be hosted by the EU's High Representative Federica Mogherini..

A suspected chemical attack in a rebel-held Syrian town killed 100 people and injured 400 others, a medical relief group said, and some medics treating the wounded were later struck by rubble when an aircraft reportedly bombed a hospital.

Our team is still there, moving patients from one place to another because of overcrowded hospitals," he said. "I am speaking to my team and they are doing fine, but the situation over there is very bad and most of those who are suffering are children."

It was the third claim of a chemical attack in just over a week in Syria. The previous two were reported in Hama province, in an area not far from Khan Sheikhoun, the site of Tuesday's alleged attack.

SKY News

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/04/at-least-35-killed-in-possible-chemical-attack-in-syria-city-activists-say.html
    Last edited by CARIIS; 04-04-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

Damn, I didnt look at pictures I couldnt but this is so very sad RIP all innocent victims.

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Current confirmed status is 100 dead 400 injured, the numbers are increasing really rapidly.

I have had it on in the background and the numbers are just.........

Be warned images are really rough stuff. There are a lot of children.

Tuesday's reports came on the eve of a major international meeting in Brussels on the future of Syria and the region, to be hosted by the EU's High Representative Federica Mogherini..

A suspected chemical attack in a rebel-held Syrian town killed 100 people and injured 400 others, a medical relief group said, and some medics treating the wounded were later struck by rubble when an aircraft reportedly bombed a hospital.

Our team is still there, moving patients from one place to another because of overcrowded hospitals," he said. "I am speaking to my team and they are doing fine, but the situation over there is very bad and most of those who are suffering are children."

It was the third claim of a chemical attack in just over a week in Syria. The previous two were reported in Hama province, in an area not far from Khan Sheikhoun, the site of Tuesday's alleged attack.

SKY News

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/04/at-least-35-killed-in-possible-chemical-attack-in-syria-city-activists-say.html
    Radical Russianists?

Not sure if if it's retaliation for yesterday. What are your thoughts?
    Toxic masculinity ruins the party again!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Damn, I didnt look at pictures I couldnt but this is so very sad RIP all innocent victims.
    I couldn't look either.

I still cry at the Syrian child in the surf

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    I couldn't look either.

What I am reading I don't believe this is retaliation. So so beyond words...🙁

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbush View Post
    What I am reading I don't believe this is retaliation. So so beyond words...

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
    The news showed someone whose pupils didn't react to light. It might not be the worst thing but on top of horror for some reason it scared me.