815 users online (138 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Wow at resolution coming to all of these cases over the past few days. Hopefully there will be some answers for danielle stislicki soon.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

Incredible. Jessica in particular has been on my mind so often since she went missing last year. I really hope this is it. Both girls' families have already been through too much heartache.

Wow I always thought wherever he put them he did so seperately....Hopefully this is the closure both families deserve....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I am praying that this is the first step toward closure for both of these families. I hope that they are able find peace and comfort in the upcoming days

http://fox4kc.com/2017/04/04/two-sku...ing-daughters/
    This article states the families contacted LE and all they have are two skulls of unknown gender. The title reads 'found deceased.' I am confused.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    This article states the families contacted LE and all they have are two skulls of unknown gender. The title reads 'found deceased.' I am confused.
    People earlier were saying Kara's family was told to come to the station today so I think people are assuming it is her. However, I'm also confused because I have not seen it confirmed at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

abeaman02 is offline All things are possible with coffee and mascara
    Hoping they have enough to convict this creep and so glad Jessica and Kara can go home to their families. It will be interesting to see if they uncover any other victims where they found these beautiful girls.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/04/04/two-sku...ing-daughters/ This article states the families contacted LE and all they have are two skulls of unknown gender. The title reads 'found deceased.' I am confused.
    I noticed that "Found Deceased" as well and I think maybe we're jumping the gun a little bit. I've been following as close as I can today but maybe I missed something. I so want this to be the girls so some amount of peace can be gained by these families and justice can be served, but there has been no (to my knowledge) confirmation on whose remains were found in the woods. There may not be a confirmation for a while if dental records cannot confirm the identity. Also, I just noticed that Kara's name is misspelled as Kopensky in the title. Does anyone know if there a way we can correct it?

I live in the KC Metro area. I am shocked that they are already putting out there that this could be Kara and Jessica when they said don't even know the sex of the bones. There must be something that LE has that ties this to the girls to call in the parents. I am confused also!

Quote Originally Posted by Scout87 View Post
    I noticed that "Found Deceased" as well and I think maybe we're jumping the gun a little bit. I've been following as close as I can today but maybe I missed something. I so want this to be the girls so some amount of peace can be gained by these families and justice can be served, but there has been no (to my knowledge) confirmation on whose remains were found in the woods. There may not be a confirmation for a while if dental records cannot confirm the identity. Also, I just noticed that Kara's name is misspelled as Kopensky in the title. Does anyone know if there a way we can correct it?
    I alerted your post about the name to a moderator.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I alerted your post about the name to a moderator.

Wow. I was just reading links about the remains found that could possibly be Kara. Come here to check it out and find 'FOUND DECEASED'. My heart jumped. Is it really her?

Minutes before noon on Tuesday, 41 Action News was speaking with the mothers of Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions about the human remains discovered by a mushroom hunter when Belton police called.
    “I’m not going to say 100 percent, but my gut is telling me that we may have resolution,” police said in the call that was placed on speaker.
    http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/...could-be-karas

Video

https://www.facebook.com/KSHBAndres/...type=2&theater

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels53 View Post
    I live in the KC Metro area. I am shocked that they are already putting out there that this could be Kara and Jessica when they said don't even know the sex of the bones. There must be something that LE has that ties this to the girls to call in the parents. I am confused also!
    I do too and was surprised at first, but they are going to sensationalize it simply because of the notoriety of KY and because Kara has been missing for ten years come May. There's a couple news sources here in KC that tend to have a bad habit of jumping on little snippets of info, sensationalizing their reporting methods, and then having to backtrack because the actual facts just weren't there. The media has also been put on what I'll call a gag order due to Jessica's case being sealed, so they're going to jump to report anything about it that they legally can because people are interested. Some of the reporting I saw today was done in good form, but I've read several articles that jump to conclusions and report almost in a way that confirms all of our suspicions without word from LE. Much of it just comes across as tacky reporting. Now, I've jumped to conclusions here as well. But I'm also not a journalist trusted to deliver the news in an accurate manner, though I do try to be as accurate as possible and not look like a fool which all those reporters will after all the sensationalism if this turns out not be Jess or Kara. As far as I can tell, LE are trying to give the media snippets to keep them at bay until they can wrap up what they're doing in Peculiar.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmo View Post
    Wow. I was just reading links about the remains found that could possibly be Kara. Come here to check it out and find 'FOUND DECEASED'. My heart jumped. Is it really her?
    It's not been officially confirmed yet by LE or the girls' parents. I thought from the minute I saw the article yesterday about the mushroom hunter finding human remains in the woods that it is Kara and I thought they might find more. Then, this morning when they mentioned finding a second skull it kind of confirmed it my mind that maybe they found Jessica too. It gives me chills because I had a dream a few nights ago about them finding both of the girls in the woods near a big farming area. If it's not them, so be it. Someone else finds whatever amount of closure that this will bring. But, the media seems pretty darn sure that this is Jessica and Kara.

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast