Found Deceased CA - Pamela Suwinsky, 62, S. Lake Tahoe, 3 April 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
South Lake Tahoe Police ask for help finding missing woman
pam-suwinsky-sltpd21.jpg

About 10PM April 3, 2017, police were called to the Motel 6 on Lake Tahoe Boulevard on a report of a missing woman. The man who reported her missing, police say, is a long-time friend and ex-husband of the woman, identified as 62-year-old Pamela Suwinsky.

http://www.kolotv.com/content/news/...for-help-finding-missing-woman-418283313.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

From the article above:

'The night before she walked away, she fell in the parking lot and cut a lip and chipped a tooth. She was last reported seen wearing a dark jacket and pants.'

Hinky meter engaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the way the articles are written I can't tell if the ex-husband and long time friend are the same person?!? Or two separate people she was traveling with?

Did anyone else see her fall in the pking lot, or just her good friend, the ex?

Pamela Suwinsky's long time friend and ex-husband told police she left the Motel between 1:00 and 3:30 p.m. on foot. She did take her ID and credit cards but left behind her dog, purse, cell phone, and car.

http://www.ktvn.com/story/35071025/sacramento-woman-missing-from-south-lake-tahoe

------

My hinky meter is going off. The ex/friend can't give a better time than just a window between 1-3:30? Surely Motel 6 has cameras in the parking lot.

And according to this article, ex/friend doesn have a clue to why she would would leave or where she would go. The article also says she LEFT her credit cards and ID which is different than the other article linked.
http://www.nevadaappeal.com/news/local/sacramento-woman-pamela-suwinsky-missing-in-south-lake-tahoe/

Henry Suwinsky said he accompanied Pamela on the trip, and that she went to Tahoe because she wanted her dog, Wilson, a 150 plus pound Newfoundland to experience snow for the first time. He said that on Sunday, in the middle of the night, Pamela took a fall in the motel parking lot while walking her dog, chipping her tooth and breaking open her lip. He said that she was planning on speaking to the hotel manager about potholes in the parking lot, and was frustrated about her fall, but that she was not acting disoriented afterward.

Henry said that the following afternoon, both he and Pamela wanted to use the internet, but the motel's WiFi access only allowed one guest per room to sign on. He said he went to Starbucks sometime between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., in order to give Pamela some space to work and to call her health insurance provider, and that when he came back hours later, she was gone. He said her dog Wilson was on the bed, and that he howled and did not want to leave the room.

Henry said that Pamela did not know anyone in Tahoe, but that she knew the area well, having stayed at the same motel in the past because it had an accommodating pet policy.

Henry said she never would have left her dog behind. He said he felt that she might have been abducted, but that any possibility was on the table.

Thursday night, when FOX40 arrived at Pamela's home to speak with her roommate, undercover detectives who said they were with the El Dorado County District Attorney's office were searching the home. They seized a computer tower, a small suitcase, and several evidence bags.

Pamela's roommate said Pamela had only lived at the home for a few months, but that Pamela had already made an impact on her as a very nice, studied woman, with a large library. She said Pamela was a writer and editor, who lived for her animals. She said that after Pamela disappearance, Henry brought her dog Wilson back to the home and dropped him off. The roommate and her boyfriend have since been taking care of him.

Wilson also howled and barked worriedly throughout the interview.

"He's usually not a barker," the roommate said.

http://fox40.com/2017/04/07/sacrame...oe-ex-husband-doesnt-expect-to-see-her-again/

RIP Pam. You didn't deserve this, but I am sorry to say from the first article I knew you had not walked away on your own. May your loved ones find justice.

Whoa. This guy is 15 years younger than the deceased. I mean nothing wrong with that....but...wow. I wonder if they had children?
Do life insurance policies pay out much these days? Why would she need one?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Article is from 2002 I think so they should be close to same age

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member