Nonsupporter Questions

TJC

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm rather new here. I've lurked for a while but haven't really posted. I want to thank the admins for letting me have posting access so I can ask some questions.

I host a podcast that is covering the Darlie Routier case this season. I have a lot of interviews with family and friends and investigators who support Darlie. I want to give equal time to both sides, so I'm looking for reputable sources who agree with the verdict. I understand that the story may seem old to many of you and not worth dragging back up. But for anyone who is interested, please let me know.

I've gone through the forum to find as much information as I could on both sides to make sure I cover all the bases, in addition to my interviews and Open Records. The latest activity was in the "Anyone who knew Darlie before" thread. That's an interesting topic for the show, but there doesn't seem to be anyone in there who actually did know her. Some of the stories in the thread (and others) are intriguing if they're true, but I need to verify them before I can put anything on the show. So I'd need real sources.

If you don't want to be interviewed but want to make sure I know something that may not be common knowledge based on the transcripts, please PM me or reply to this thread. I won't use you on air, but I'll investigate whatever you give me.

Thank you for your time,
TJC

Bumping to help get some replies :)

Hello all,

I'm rather new here. I've lurked for a while but haven't really posted. I want to thank the admins for letting me have posting access so I can ask some questions.

I host a podcast that is covering the Darlie Routier case this season. I have a lot of interviews with family and friends and investigators who support Darlie. I want to give equal time to both sides, so I'm looking for reputable sources who agree with the verdict. I understand that the story may seem old to many of you and not worth dragging back up. But for anyone who is interested, please let me know.

I've gone through the forum to find as much information as I could on both sides to make sure I cover all the bases, in addition to my interviews and Open Records. The latest activity was in the "Anyone who knew Darlie before" thread. That's an interesting topic for the show, but there doesn't seem to be anyone in there who actually did know her. Some of the stories in the thread (and others) are intriguing if they're true, but I need to verify them before I can put anything on the show. So I'd need real sources.

If you don't want to be interviewed but want to make sure I know something that may not be common knowledge based on the transcripts, please PM me or reply to this thread. I won't use you on air, but I'll investigate whatever you give me.

Thank you for your time,
TJC

TJC - I assume you have read the trial transcripts? And the transcript of the 911 tape? If you have read them all, then it is pretty hard to disagree with the verdict. The evidence is the evidence. A lot of what is written in online supporter posts is incorrect.

TJC - I assume you have read the trial transcripts? And the transcript of the 911 tape? If you have read them all, then it is pretty hard to disagree with the verdict. The evidence is the evidence. A lot of what is written in online supporter posts is incorrect.

Yes I've read everything related to the crime. I'm not asking for someone to convince me. I'm trying to find credible people to bring in air. So far all the interviews are one sided. I came here looking for the other side.

I have nothing to add in regards to this case, but I do listen to a lot of podcasts.

What about the prosecutor or jury members?
What about school friends and teachers of the boys?
Did any of them agree with the verdict?

There has to be somebody in that community that supported those boys and thought the conviction was correct...maybe...JMO

What information do you have on the latest DNA testing that was done?

The information I can find is that nothing has cleared DR.

Hello all,

Thank you for your time,
TJC

Greg Davis, the prosecutor, is retired. Why not him? I don't know Darlie personally as I live in Canada but I am in no doubt she murdered her children

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back