Found Deceased TX - An Vinh Nguyen, 27, Harris County, 31 March 2017 *Arrests*

docbh

Reaction score
Missing UH student, hasn't been seen since late 3/31/2017, vehicle not located, missed a job interview in Florida on Monday. Phone is off.

From the Houston Chronicle:

"A 27-year-old University of Houston student has been missing since Friday. An Vinh Nguyen was last seen driving an orange, 2016, four-door Jeep Renegade in northwest Harris County. He studies hotel restaurant management at UH, spokesman Mike Rosen said.
Nguyen is 5 feet 6 inches tall and 140 pounds with brown hair. He was last seen wearing a light yellow T-shirt. UH is assisting with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office in the search, Rosen said."

"The car’s rear back door is dented, and the Texas license plate number is HJB-5077."

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Office at (713) 755-7427 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500."

Poster from Equusearch:
NguyenAnVinh.jpg

FAMILY DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS IN CASE OF MISSING UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON STUDENT

http://abc13.com/news/missing-uh-student-vanished-without-a-trace/1837571/
Loc said his family came from Vietnam for the American dream. Loc took Eyewitness News inside An Vinh's immaculately kept bedroom. His calendar showed a paper due on Saturday with a trip to Florida scheduled for Sunday.

An Vinh recently booked a flight to Fort Lauderdale. He was preparing to interview for a flight attendant job with Spirit Airlines. His paperwork along with the suit he just bought were untouched.

An Vinh's family shared cellphone records with Eyewitness News. His phone is now off. They showed his last text messaged with a number from New York. A man answered when ABC13 called the phone. He did not want to be identified. He told our reporter he hadn't met An Vinh in person. However, he wouldn't say how the two know each other.

It was on the news that the search team were focusing on Montrose area even though he was last seen in the North side of Houston. I didn't catch the reason why Montrose was their main focus, maybe someone could shed some light.

Hopefully they will find him soon.

The search for a missing University of Houston student will intensify on Wednesday morning, April 19. Volunteers will fan out on foot to canvass the Willowbrook area.

According to family members, he left a friend's home at the Golden Bamboo II Apartments at 8125 Mills Road.

His Jeep was recently recovered and searched.

http://abc13.com/news/search-intensifies-for-missing-uh-student/1890984/

0 days without needing a mod to fix my post. sigh.

Could the car have been found at the airport? From the articles it seems as if the planned searches are not by LE. Maybe LE believes he's voluntarily missing?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I wonder if his vehicle was dented before, or if this was something new? Just thinking of a hit and run type of accident, or a car jacking in which his vehicle was targeted . But why hit it and dent it all up before hijacking it ? Could it have been a road rage incident and they hit his vehicle with theirs, then shot him or something? No, No! I will now stop thinking things like that. :scared:

I wonder if his vehicle was dented before, or if this was something new? Just thinking of a hit and run type of accident, or a car jacking in which his vehicle was targeted . But why hit it and dent it all up before hijacking it ? Could it have been a road rage incident and they hit his vehicle with theirs, then shot him or something? No, No! I will now stop thinking things like that. :scared:
The description of his vehicle when he was reported missing included the information about the dent so i think it was already there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The fact LE is not releasing any information about the vehicle makes me think foul play. Hope I'm wrong.

The fact LE is not releasing any information about the vehicle makes me think foul play. Hope I'm wrong.

His vehicle was found empty mid-April. LE are not releasing location found as part of their investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back