756 users online (140 members and 616 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    los2188's Avatar
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    From Alaska, but living in Arizona
    Posts
    15,553

    CA - Debra Puente, 50, San Diego, 28 March 2017

    Missing woman's car recovered in Ocean Beach, SDPD continues search

    Debra Puente, 50, went missing after going out with some friends after work on Tuesday, March 28.
    She was last seen leaving the area of Mission Gorge Road and Friars Road.
    Police said it is very unusual for Puente not to have contact with her employer or friends.
    http://www.10news.com/news/missing-w...ntinues-search
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,505
    Debra's mother talked on the news about her daughter being missing. (see news video) Debra has worked for the same company for about 14 years. Her mother says she is out and about town often, goes to some of the bars in the valley, and is known by many people.

    Debra has a live-in boyfriend. He said her phone was broken and she was waiting to get a new one...so maybe she didn't have a phone with her.

    Debra's daughter lives in Colorado and also spoke to the news. She worried especially since hearing about her mother's car being found in Ocean Beach

    When last seen, Puente was driving her black 2013 Hyundai sedan, which was found abandoned at 5000 Santa Cruz Ave. in the Ocean Beach area, Luna said.

    "There was a parking citation on the vehicle dated March 30, 2017," according to the detective. "Puente is known to be an outgoing person and may frequent the local bars."

    SDPD needs help finding missing woman
    Video Report included
    Updated: Apr 06, 2017 5:23 PM PDT
    http://www.cbs8.com/story/35083004/s...-missing-woman

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,505
    Another news channel and another video with even more info.

    This video shows just how close to the ocean the car was found. Debra's purse was still in the car and there was money in it!

    Apparently, Debra's live-in boyfriend did admit he and Debra did have a fight, but he said the fight had been resolved.

    Both news channels promised the live-in boyfriend would be making a news statement coming up the next hour, but I swear sometimes I think they just say that to keep me hanging on for more info.

    I'm starting to have a bad feeling that Debra ran into serious trouble. I wonder if she met up with the wrong person. Worried.

    'Trusting and Believing She's Alive': Mom of Missing Woman Asks for Public's Help in Finding Daughter
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...418574663.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Apparently, Debra's live-in boyfriend did admit he and Debra did have a fight, but he said the fight had been resolved.
    The fight with boyfriend and the fact her phone was supposedly broken so she went out on the town without it sound very suspicious.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,505
    Posters of missing woman show up around Ocean Beach Updated: 7:52 PM, Apr 6, 2017
    http://www.10news.com/news/posters-o...nd-ocean-beach

    Ocean Beach is on alert to look for Debra.

    Puente is described as white, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 115 pounds with brown hair, blue eyes and a large mole on her left cheek bone, under her eye.

    https://obrag.org/?p=119670
    Last edited by Curious Me; 04-08-2017 at 12:34 AM. Reason: haven't been able to find any news video yet of live-in boyfriend making statements

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,505
    Debra Puente's daughter is in town to help organize a search for her missing mother. There's pictures of her daughter and a group of people in Ocean Beach, but not sure if Debra's live-in boyfriend was there. I'm going to watch the 11 p.m. news. Yes, when the girlfriend goes missing I expect the boyfriend to get very involved in the search. Hope he's there being a comfort for her family members. They must all be worried sick.

    Family, friends continue search for missing Linda Vista woman
    Updated: 1:53 PM, Apr 8, 2017
    http://www.10news.com/news/family-fr...da-vista-woman

    Organizers, including Puente's daughter, Ashleigh Tarango, placed posters in shop and restaurant windows Saturday morning. They're hoping someone recognizes her mother's photo and comes forward with information.

    "It's a busy day here. We're just hoping that maybe someone has seen her," Tarango told 10News' Mike Gold.
    There's a Facebook group started to help find Puente,
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelpFind...=page_internal
    Cal Advocates for the Missing is also helping to spread the message.

    Prayers that Debra is found safe soon.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,505
    Where are you, Debra Puente?

    Okay, different news channel with a video you can watch of today's search by Debra's family in Ocean Beach. Her poor daughter is definitely beside herself and desperate for answers. Oh dear, I hope they find Debra safe.

    Debra's sister also was part of the search. I didn't see, nor did the news mention, the live-in boyfriend.

    I'd also like to hear from the people she was out with the night she disappeared. What do they have to say? Did anyone see her leave and did she leave alone?

    The Linda Vista woman's sister says Puente's disappearance does not make sense. The family is simply overwhelmed.

    "I love my sister. I haven't seen her in awhile, please come home," she said.
    They'll be going to other areas of the city to hang flyers and continue the search tomorrow.

    .................................................. ...............

    http://www.cbs8.com/story/35104397/m...ng-ocean-beach

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Where are you, Debra Puente?

    Okay, different news channel with a video you can watch of today's search by Debra's family in Ocean Beach. Her poor daughter is definitely beside herself and desperate for answers. Oh dear, I hope they find Debra safe.

    Debra's sister also was part of the search. I didn't see, nor did the news mention, the live-in boyfriend.

    I'd also like to hear from the people she was out with the night she disappeared. What do they have to say? Did anyone see her leave and did she leave alone?



    They'll be going to other areas of the city to hang flyers and continue the search tomorrow.

    .................................................. ...............

    http://www.cbs8.com/story/35104397/m...ng-ocean-beach
    The whole thing sounds very concerning. I agree.......where are you Debra?? Without naming anyone, I will say that hopefully LE is questioning some of the involved parties.

  9. #9
    los2188's Avatar
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    From Alaska, but living in Arizona
    Posts
    15,553

    Family, friends continue search for missing Linda Vista woman

    Family and friends handed out fliers for 50-year-old Debra Puente, who has been missing since Tuesday, March 28. She was last seen leaving the area of Mission Gorge Road and Friars Road.
    http://www.10news.com/news/family-fr...da-vista-woman

    Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,837
    Emily is usually great about following up on stories so she's likely to stay with this.



  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,444

    CA - Debi Puente, 50, Grantville, 28 Mar 2017

    Debi Puente was last seen at a bar in Grantville on March 28, when she went out with friends after work. She was supposed to be at work on Friday, but never showed up.

    When police found Puente’s car on Wednesday there was a parking ticket dated March 30. Her wallet and ID were found in the car.

    Puente is described as 5 feet 4 inches, 115 pounds and has a large mole on her left cheek bone under her eye.

    A Facebook page has been set up and a group called "Cal Advocates For The Missing" is helping in the search.

    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...418744283.html
    http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/09/d...issing-mother/


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,505
    He started this thread. It was just yesterday los2188 was here posting, and now he's gone.

    RIP Carlos

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...as-passed-away

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    He started this thread. It was just yesterday los2188 was here posting, and now he's gone.

    RIP Carlos

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...as-passed-away
    Very sad
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Debi Puente was last seen at a bar in Grantville on March 28, when she went out with friends after work. She was supposed to be at work on Friday, but never showed up.

    When police found Puente’s car on Wednesday there was a parking ticket dated March 30. Her wallet and ID were found in the car.

    Puente is described as 5 feet 4 inches, 115 pounds and has a large mole on her left cheek bone under her eye.

    A Facebook page has been set up and a group called "Cal Advocates For The Missing" is helping in the search.

    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...418744283.html
    http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/09/d...issing-mother/

    So the parking ticket was IN the car? If that is correctly reported, it's huge ...I'd like to know where the ticket was from. Someone go back to the car after the fact, was she driving/parking the vehicle, was it somewhere else-ticketed- then moved?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Another news channel and another video with even more info.

    This video shows just how close to the ocean the car was found. Debra's purse was still in the car and there was money in it!

    Apparently, Debra's live-in boyfriend did admit he and Debra did have a fight, but he said the fight had been resolved.

    Both news channels promised the live-in boyfriend would be making a news statement coming up the next hour, but I swear sometimes I think they just say that to keep me hanging on for more info.

    I'm starting to have a bad feeling that Debra ran into serious trouble. I wonder if she met up with the wrong person. Worried.

    'Trusting and Believing She's Alive': Mom of Missing Woman Asks for Public's Help in Finding Daughter
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...418574663.html
    Anytime a fight is admitted to the same night someone disappeared my hinky meter pegs out!
    MOO

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 08-04-2017, 12:19 PM
  2. Found Deceased MT - Debra Koziel, 56, Mineral County, 17 March 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2017, 11:00 PM
  3. Found Safe CA - Natalia Benito, 15, San Diego, 12 Jan 2017
    By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2017, 04:54 PM
  4. Found Alive CA - Nora Amador Beltran, 38, La Puente, 8 March 2015
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 08:50 AM

Tags for this Thread