1118 users online (190 members and 928 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,462

    CA - Daniel Foster, 28, Fallbrook, 7 Feb 2017

    Daniel Joseph Frank Foster, 28, was reported missing in Fallbrook in San Diego County on March 3 after not being seen since Feb. 7. Foster may have been spotted in Anza in late February.

    Foster is described as a white, 6-foot-3 and 180 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes



    http://www.pe.com/articles/mysteriou...riverside.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,368
    Link to Find Daniel FB - mom is updating regularly on the search

    https://m.facebook.com/FindDanielFoster/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,134
    He's been gone quite a while. There seems so little to go on. I wonder who he had involved in his life? A significant other? Roommates? Did he have a job? A car? It sounds as if his dog is missing too. Such a handsome young man. I hope his mom gets some answers soon.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,134
    The missing man’s mother, Nancy Foster, described her son as, “Kind, generous and compassionate.”

    “Danny is a good man who may have gotten involved with bad people,” Foster’s mother explained. “He was trying to find some peace, but he got lost along the way.”

    “I’m desperate for answers. I just want to know my son is alive,” Foster’s mother said. “Any information, no matter how minor, would help,”

    http://riversidecountynewssource.org...-seen-in-anza/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,134
    According to family members, Foster has not been seen or heard from since early February. He has not been responding to family or friends since his disappearance and his cell phone goes directly to a recording that says he is not available.

    http://riversidecountynewssource.org...-seen-in-anza/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,935
    Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    The missing man’s mother, Nancy Foster, described her son as, “Kind, generous and compassionate.”

    “Danny is a good man who may have gotten involved with bad people,” Foster’s mother explained. “He was trying to find some peace, but he got lost along the way.”

    “I’m desperate for answers. I just want to know my son is alive,” Foster’s mother said. “Any information, no matter how minor, would help,”

    http://riversidecountynewssource.org...-seen-in-anza/
    Reading between the lines, I suspect drug activity, unfortunately.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44,917
    Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    According to family members, Foster has not been seen or heard from since early February. He has not been responding to family or friends since his disappearance and his cell phone goes directly to a recording that says he is not available.

    http://riversidecountynewssource.org...-seen-in-anza/
    It's odd that his cell still goes to voice mail, after all this time. Someone has to be charging it , right?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    It's odd that his cell still goes to voice mail, after all this time. Someone has to be charging it , right?
    I'd hazard a guess that if it goes straight to VM then the phone has died but service is still available. But I'm not sure what happens if you take the SIM card out or it's damaged if it would still go to VM. Now if it rings and rings and then goes to VM, to me, that means it's being used.

    JMO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin



Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe IL - Daniel Kot, 25, Lemont, 13 March 2017
    By IllinoisMissing in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:44 PM
  2. Found Safe NY - James Daniel, 55, Tonawanda, 11 March 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 10:02 AM
  3. WA WA - Daniel O’Leary, 32, Parkland, 11 February 2017
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 07:27 PM
  4. Found Safe MS - James 'JR' Foster, 16, Latimer, 17 Jan 2017
    By Tulessa in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2017, 09:13 AM

Tags for this Thread