1021 users online (221 members and 800 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 92
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    5,972

    WV - Lois Fink, 37, Princeton, 2 March 2017


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    267
    www.facebook.com/lois.fink.338

    So per her FB she has a husband and another man who is the "love of her life" and they knew about each other? Yikes. I hope she's somewhere safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,150
    Quote Originally Posted by keeleydoll View Post
    www.facebook.com/lois.fink.338

    So per her FB she has a husband and another man who is the "love of her life" and they knew about each other? Yikes. I hope she's somewhere safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes
    That appears to be a bit of a mess!
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~


    Rosemadderlake

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    5,972
    Husband didn't report her missing for 27 days!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    455
    On the husbands profile there are photos of writings one of them appears to be written by louis and looks like shes talking about affairs etc. I cannot read the others would love someone elses opinion its very interesting.

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Born & raised in the Deep South
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by keeleydoll View Post
    www.facebook.com/lois.fink.338

    So per her FB she has a husband and another man who is the "love of her life" and they knew about each other? Yikes. I hope she's somewhere safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whoa! Interesting to say the least...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,150
    Quote Originally Posted by xmsmadex View Post
    On the husbands profile there are photos of writings one of them appears to be written by louis and looks like shes talking about affairs etc. I cannot read the others would love someone elses opinion its very interesting.

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Well, I am really not sure what she is talking about, MPs, FBI, secret service,, sherriff, police
    DUP, What is a DUP?
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~


    Rosemadderlake

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    Well, I am really not sure what she is talking about, MPs, FBI, secret service,, sherriff, police
    DUP, What is a DUP?
    right? its so strange, thank you for taking a look.

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    267

    WV - Lois Fink, 37, Princeton, 2 March 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    Well, I am really not sure what she is talking about, MPs, FBI, secret service,, sherriff, police
    DUP, What is a DUP?
    I can't figure it out, some of the shots of cell phone screens and then handwritten stuff the husband is talking about a local sheriff cheating on his wife and sending explicit texts to Lois and his son?? I'm confused.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by keeleydoll; 04-06-2017 at 12:57 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Husband didn't report her missing for 27 days!
    After reading again it is possible missing more than 27 days. The flyer has March 2 as last seen but the first link has Feb 22nd.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by keeleydoll View Post
    I can't figure it out, some of the shots of cell phone screens and then handwritten stuff the husband is talking about a local sheriff cheating on his wife and sending explicit texts to Lois and his son?? I'm confused.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really fell into the rabbit hole on this one. Spent a long time trying to read all those screen shots. Can't make out the husband's writing at all, but I did look at the all the writings from (purportedly) Lois, and they are not good. I would say whoever wrote those "statements" is suffering from some type of severe persecution complex. They seems to feel that they are being harassed and monitored by the FBI, DOJ, State Police, Local Police, DHHR, CPS, various branches of the military, neighbors, unknown strangers and a whole host of other people. Very creepy and disturbing to read. I will probably go back and try to decipher some more later.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasmom View Post
    I really fell into the rabbit hole on this one. Spent a long time trying to read all those screen shots. Can't make out the husband's writing at all, but I did look at the all the writings from (purportedly) Lois, and they are not good. I would say whoever wrote those "statements" is suffering from some type of severe persecution complex. They seems to feel that they are being harassed and monitored by the FBI, DOJ, State Police, Local Police, DHHR, CPS, various branches of the military, neighbors, unknown strangers and a whole host of other people. Very creepy and disturbing to read. I will probably go back and try to decipher some more later.
    I was going to say, these writings reminded me of someone suffering from schizophrenia. I have read very similar writing style from someone I know who is a schizophrenic. Very odd to read and extremely hard to follow.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Lincolnshire. UK.
    Posts
    178
    Really strange writings. In fact this whole thing feels odd..

    Edited to add.. some of the text messages on that other profile are weird too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,226
    Oh, WOW! I'm only through one of her fb threads, and YIKES. I know what I'll be neglecting real life for today. 😐

    Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by TAM121 View Post
    I was going to say, these writings reminded me of someone suffering from schizophrenia. I have read very similar writing style from someone I know who is a schizophrenic. Very odd to read and extremely hard to follow.
    I think this is definitely possible..but then I get the idea that her husband has the same delusions based on the small amount of his writing I was able to decipher. Would 2 schizophrenics be suffering from the same altered reality? (not being snarky, I don't know much about schizophrenia). I just wonder if maybe one of them has one type of mental illness and the other one is also mentally ill and they are feeding off each other? I don't know. I feel very very sorry for their child, though.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Recovered/Located KY - Lexie Gillespie, 17, Princeton, 10 Jan 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 09:41 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2017, 03:49 PM
  3. Found Safe TN - Holly Fink, 28, Knoxville, 7 April 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2016, 07:21 PM

Tags for this Thread