674 users online (92 members and 582 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    One of the girls tried so hard to leave clues, such as the video and audio clip, and perhaps the footprints. One of the videos posted here shows that the leaves were scraped away going down the hill at the SE end of the bridge. Was that another clue? I can't imagine what she was thinking as time was running out on their lives, both knowing that someone would be looking for them an hour after the abduction, hoping that help would arrive in time.
    I missed the leaves...was that something that could have been done by LE?
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Where is Heather?

Quote Originally Posted by Beer View Post
    https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/...1qY3lNR1k9In19

Found for searching for cases by the State's Attorney, who may have been involved in a somewhat related case last year.
    Awesome sleuthing Beer!!! Come here, I want to put a gold star on your forehead!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisual View Post
    Would anyone have info on the blue tennis shoes that were found ( I believe) under the bridge? I mean where can I find the info.
    neither of the girls wore blue tennis shoes that day.
    unless stated otherwise, everything is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by expatCanada View Post
    I know. I just assume the one used to charge/collect taxes would be accurate.
    The cemetery is 4 acres. Visually compare the 4 acre cemetery with the 2 acre parcel of private property. Does it look like the cemetery is twice as large?

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/App...3&PageTypeID=1

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    well at the least that clears up two different dates of death for the girls.
    When they were pronounced?

From Beer's link:

"Petition to seal the autopsy reports concerning Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS as follows: 1) On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana."

BBM

Quote Originally Posted by jillycat View Post
    I missed the leaves...was that something that could have been done by LE?
    When I saw it in the video, I thought someone slid down the hill on her bum.
    The videographer seemed surprised by it as well.

And there we have it ... thanks for a great discussion, and especially for everyone's help with understanding the bigger picture geographically.

When I saw it in the video, I thought someone slid down the hill on her bum.
    The videographer seemed surprised by it as well.
    Wow, ok, I didn't see that one. I can't keep up with the videos of the area.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Where is Heather?

Can't tell visually. Not my sort of thing. lol. IF so, RL is getting screwed on tax assessment values.

The cemetery is 4 acres. Visually compare the 4 acre cemetery with the 2 acre parcel of private property. Does it look like the cemetery is twice as large?

Man's inhumanity to man Makes countless thousands mourn! Written by Robert Burns in 1787 still holds true.

here you go.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/...1qY3lNR1k9In19
    unless stated otherwise, everything is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by expatCanada View Post
    Can't tell visually. Not my sort of thing. lol. IF so, RL is getting screwed on tax assessment values.
    Not at all. He has 4 acres and is taxed for 2. His win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro4WS View Post
    There were organized searches the night of the 13th. The second post on the scanner thread for case has some of it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post13258687
    Thanks for the link. Is it correct it's undetermined exactly what areas were searched later that night? If so, my guess is that only known places were the girls might have accidentally fell or been swept into the river were searched. Not knowing how many organized searchers there were, but I doubt there were enough to search the entire broad area surrounding the trails and bridge.

In hindsight we know where the girls were tragically discovered. But if nobody has declared the exact area was previously searched then it's not a fact that it was. That was sort of my point - that theories involving the bodies not being moved whatsoever, only one crime scene, cannot be rightly discounted for the reason that the area was previously searched. We don't know whether it was or not. In my opinion only one crime scene makes far more sense than a kidnapping of one or both girls with the culprit returning with bodies knowing they'd be quickly found.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hi Everyone,

Abby and Libby's thread is shutting down for the night.

In the morning please click RIGHT HERE for thread #47

Take Care and G'night

Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 04-08-2017 at 11:10 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Yes the cemetery lot is 4 acres and the total area is twice the width of the cemetery boundary
    All New Members and Guests
    To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information . . . And Also - WS Lingo

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64