912 users online (179 members and 733 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Man acts like a baby to fondle unsuspecting women

His female caretakers thought they were caring for a handicapped adult, but William Mucklow was really a financial analyst.

His nurses say he had a scheming mind and a penchant for Pampers. More than 20 women allege Mucklow behaved like a baby and asked them to change his diapers.

Debbie McKemy/Alleged Victim: "He came to the door in a green onesy with a diaper full and a binky in his mouth. He acted like a 3-year-old child."

Court documents allege William Mucklow pretended to be his own mother on phone interviews arranging for health care workers to come to his home.

Sheila Anderson/Private Investigator: "He kept trying to raise up my shirt and I had to change his dirty diaper. I really believed he was a child."

But the truth was Mucklow worked as a financial adviser.

Sheila Anderson/ Private Investigator: "I feel like he is a sex offender and should be stopped."

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewi...051209-1.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    His female caretakers thought they were caring for a handicapped adult, but William Mucklow was really a financial analyst.

His nurses say he had a scheming mind and a penchant for Pampers. More than 20 women allege Mucklow behaved like a baby and asked them to change his diapers.

Debbie McKemy/Alleged Victim: "He came to the door in a green onesy with a diaper full and a binky in his mouth. He acted like a 3-year-old child."

Court documents allege William Mucklow pretended to be his own mother on phone interviews arranging for health care workers to come to his home.

Sheila Anderson/Private Investigator: "He kept trying to raise up my shirt and I had to change his dirty diaper. I really believed he was a child."

But the truth was Mucklow worked as a financial adviser.

Sheila Anderson/ Private Investigator: "I feel like he is a sex offender and should be stopped."

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewi...051209-1.shtml
    This is why i never worked Home care........