1321 users online (288 members and 1033 guests)  

Websleuths News

Paris Hilton voted worst Hollywood Dog Owner

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4236302

Paris Hilton labeled the 'worst' dog parent

Dec. 12, 2005 - A couple of dog magazines have named Paris Hilton the worst dog owner in Hollywood.

The editor of New York Dog and Hollywood Dog magazines criticizes Hilton for losing Tinkerbell for a while and then replacing her "with a cuter dog" before trading in that dog for a ferret and then a monkey.

I'm not surprised. How sad.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    AND I should be voted the BEST. My little ones are spoiled rotten. They get to go to the doggie park EVERY DAY (yes, every day), sometimes twice and on rainy or cold days they get to go to the doggie day care to play with their friends.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

How fitting: Paris Hilton being the owner of a monkey and a ferret. I guess I find that funny as those two animals are soooooo well suited to her personality, you know like monkey's making a fool of themselves, being sily and messy, the center of attention, after all they are monkeys and Ferrets are sometimes in your face and so annoying...........

Next it will be a kangaroo............

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    How fitting: Paris Hilton being the owner of a monkey and a ferret. I guess I find that funny as those two animals are soooooo well suited to her personality, you know like monkey's making a fool of themselves, being sily and messy, the center of attention, after all they are monkeys and Ferrets are sometimes in your face and so annoying...........

Next it will be a kangaroo............

Our roo's don't deserve that!!!!

~aussieblue

Just my worth. Some days/posts thats real value, on others, I might need to give back change! IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Pook
    http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4236302

Paris Hilton labeled the 'worst' dog parent

Dec. 12, 2005 - A couple of dog magazines have named Paris Hilton the worst dog owner in Hollywood.

The editor of New York Dog and Hollywood Dog magazines criticizes Hilton for losing Tinkerbell for a while and then replacing her "with a cuter dog" before trading in that dog for a ferret and then a monkey.
    can't we just VOTE HER TO BE THE WORST IN EVERYTHING PERSON?

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You beat me to it!!!! I was going to say the same thing!

UGH she makes me sick.... can't stand her!

AussieGran:

No offence, I did not mean to insult Kangaroo's........and yes, your "roos" certainly don't deserve the likes of Paris Hilton.......

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    AND I should be voted the BEST. My little ones are spoiled rotten. They get to go to the doggie park EVERY DAY (yes, every day), sometimes twice and on rainy or cold days they get to go to the doggie day care to play with their friends.
    Yes I agree Poco.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    No....Loser HB Pukerson is the winner in that category. She can be second in line for the title.