Paris Hilton voted worst Hollywood Dog Owner

Norma

Pook
Reaction score
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4236302

Paris Hilton labeled the 'worst' dog parent

Dec. 12, 2005 - A couple of dog magazines have named Paris Hilton the worst dog owner in Hollywood.

The editor of New York Dog and Hollywood Dog magazines criticizes Hilton for losing Tinkerbell for a while and then replacing her "with a cuter dog" before trading in that dog for a ferret and then a monkey.

AND I should be voted the BEST. My little ones are spoiled rotten. They get to go to the doggie park EVERY DAY (yes, every day), sometimes twice and on rainy or cold days they get to go to the doggie day care to play with their friends.

How fitting: Paris Hilton being the owner of a monkey and a ferret. I guess I find that funny as those two animals are soooooo well suited to her personality, you know like monkey's making a fool of themselves, being sily and messy, the center of attention, after all they are monkeys and Ferrets are sometimes in your face and so annoying...........

Next it will be a kangaroo............

CyberLaw said:
How fitting: Paris Hilton being the owner of a monkey and a ferret. I guess I find that funny as those two animals are soooooo well suited to her personality, you know like monkey's making a fool of themselves, being sily and messy, the center of attention, after all they are monkeys and Ferrets are sometimes in your face and so annoying...........

Next it will be a kangaroo............

Our roo's don't deserve that!!!!

~aussieblue

Pook said:
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4236302

Paris Hilton labeled the 'worst' dog parent

Dec. 12, 2005 - A couple of dog magazines have named Paris Hilton the worst dog owner in Hollywood.

The editor of New York Dog and Hollywood Dog magazines criticizes Hilton for losing Tinkerbell for a while and then replacing her "with a cuter dog" before trading in that dog for a ferret and then a monkey.

can't we just VOTE HER TO BE THE WORST IN EVERYTHING PERSON? :woohoo: :clap:

blueclouds said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You beat me to it!!!! I was going to say the same thing!

UGH she makes me sick.... can't stand her!

AussieGran:

No offence, I did not mean to insult Kangaroo's........and yes, your "roos" certainly don't deserve the likes of Paris Hilton.......

poco said:
AND I should be voted the BEST. My little ones are spoiled rotten. They get to go to the doggie park EVERY DAY (yes, every day), sometimes twice and on rainy or cold days they get to go to the doggie day care to play with their friends.
Yes I agree Poco.

blueclouds said:
No....Loser HB Pukerson is the winner in that category. She can be second in line for the title.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back