1260 users online (188 members and 1072 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

We're in the Anthony Forum so not going to give her more google hits by putting her name in lights (the thread title). We all know what this is series is about. For most of us, the only mystery is the verdict rendered on July 5, 2011.

Show airs Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights (April 9-11) at 10:00p eastern, 9:00p central.

Discover ID Series Page

"Sneek Peek" Video about 4.5 min long. Detective John Allen, George and Cindy all appear in the clip. As well as reporter Diane Dimond who covered this case back in the day.

Note

We've moderated this forum very, very loosely post-verdict. We understood the outrage and frustration then, as well as we do now. Please don't push the envelope any further. You can express your opinions, beliefs, frustration, etc... That is to be expected. Just do so civilly.

The zero-tolerance list includes: name-calling and/or name variations, disrespectful comments about anyone's physical appearance, suggesting others are guilty of things of which there is no evidence, profanity, etc...WS Rules and TOS apply in this thread.

We know feelings are still raw almost 6 years later. Please, just post respectfully and in a civil manner.

[Thread will open approx. 5 minutes before air time]
    Last edited by beach; 04-09-2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: add [open time]

Thread is open

Yup I am going to need wine for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Yup I am going to need wine for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beer for me... here we go

You know what's freaky? I followed this case so closely. And now I am a year older than Cindy was at the time and my one daughter is 20. It's weird to watch this now, being in about the same phase of life.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Cindy looks SO different than she did.

Watching too.

Wine for me. Dangit looks like Yuri isn't participating. John Allen is though
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Can't decide how long I'm going to be able to watch this with all of the ridiculous music/sound effects.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPickle View Post
    Can't decide how long I'm going to be able to watch this with all of the ridiculous music/sound effects.
    It is overdone for sure.

Watching. I'm surprised her mom and dad agreed to be part of this! Must've gotten a nice paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    Watching. I'm surprised her mom and dad agreed to be part of this! Must've gotten a nice paycheck.
    Oh yeah they got paid licensing fees for any new pics (already at least one)/vids for sure just like back in 08

Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    Right? I wonder tonight if she'll support her daughter or still stick by her.

I can't believe Casey's jury got this so wrong - IMO. This so-called "mother" is released and living her life while her beautiful baby is dead. Makes me sick.

I think I need more than wine tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    We said the same thing. But I do hope it wasn't about money, but to help tell the story. We will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    It's hard to believe it's her, isn't it!

Still lying though. No, Cindy, she was not at boyfriends house all that time.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast